2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

FLORIDA GATORS 2014 SCHEDULE

How I envision it shaking out:

Idaho, W
E Michigan, W
at Kentucky, W
at Alabama, L
at Tennessee, W (close)
LSU, L
Mizzou, W
Georgia, L
at Vandy, W
South Carolina, W (Gamecocks have won once all-time at Ben Hill Griffin. I've accurately predicted SC game-by-game for consecutive years))
Eastern Kentucky, W
at Florida State, L

That's 8-4 in the regular season + bowl berth and possibility for a 9th win.

Agholor :pimp:
Better than Qise at the next level.

FSU commit Tyrek Cole will likely be asked to move on after this stealing episode @ the IMG camp this weekend where team got kicked out for stealing. That's the talk at least.

Last edited:
David Smoak @DavidSmoak    2h

#Baylor head coach Art Briles confirmed to me Robbie Rhodes is no longer w/football program, "we've parted ways for undisclosed reasons."

David Smoak @DavidSmoak    2h
#Baylor head coach Art Briles confirmed to me Robbie Rhodes is no longer w/football program, "we've parted ways for undisclosed reasons."
My body is ready to watch Hall and Cannon rip in Briles' offense. That Baylor WR pipeline.

Terrance Williams will go off in Dallas this season.

Last edited:
@gmartlive

Hearing some chatter today that Elkton (Md.) four-star quarterback David Sills maybe officially de-committing from #USC soon. #UWV leads.
Yeah, this has been the rumblings for a few weeks now, that SC was basically going to let David quietly pick his new home without forcing him out in a way that would be embarrassing to him, David has been loyal to SC the entire time and I thought it was the right way to handle it.

Now it will be interesting to see the impact on someone like Waller. You have to imagine Oregon will have Travis in their sights now that Barnett has committed to Bama but the Trojans are known to have legit interest too, it just remains to be seen if they can convince him (or another top QB) to be the 2nd QB in this class with Town.
Oregon just offered Sam Darnold from San Clemente

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom