2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jack Allison. Supposed to be one of the top 2016 QBs.

Wonder how that Tyrek Cole incident affects Miami recruiting him? They decide if they're going to press charges on those kids?

Ahhh ok. Spread guy?

Re: Cole & Miami, You'd have to wonder. He did some other **** too while at the 5* camp in B-More but I dunno if that should hit the msg boards 9Silly teen ****) :lol: :lol:

Quarterman is a big dude, looks college ready

Last edited:

Hi guys
smile.gif
Georgia sucks.
Oh, it's him?  Makes sense 2 months before the season so we ca hear about how great UGA is gonna be. 
laugh.gif

Ahhh ok. Spread guy?

Re: Cole & Miami, You'd have to wonder. He did some other **** too while at the 5* camp in B-More but I dunno if that should hit the msg boards 9Silly teen ****)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quarterman is a big dude, looks college ready
Nah, Allison is a Pro-Style guy. Josh Newberg already calling him overrated haha. 

Cole is good, but how good is he? Is he another Tracy where he'll be a good college CB, but not that much upside to become an elite guy? Hope they can pull some bigger guys like the Carlton and Devante Davis honestly. I know most people thought that it was quite possible that Cole flipped to Miami down the line, so it'll be interesting to see if he still is a take. If so, Thug U back. 

Oh, it's him?  Makes sense 2 months before the season so we ca hear about how great UGA is gonna be. :lol:

Oh you will

What will be Georgia's excuse when they start the season 0-2?

It won't be one because we're not starting 0-2 you floozy...more like 2-0.

Oregon hasn't won anything since forever...but I suppose if being the best dress is a major accomplishment then yeah, it's kind of like me taking a dump, putting it inside a box and then wrapping it up in pretty little XMAS wrapping paper..oh it looks nice but in the end it's still a piece of ****. That's Oregon in a nutshell bub.

What will be Georgia's excuse when they start the season 0-2?
It won't be one because we're not starting 0-2 you floozy...more like 2-0.

Oregon hasn't won anything since forever...but I suppose if being the best dress is a major accomplishment then yeah, it's kind of like me taking a dump, putting it inside a box and then wrapping it up in pretty little XMAS wrapping paper..oh it looks nice but in the end it's still a piece of ****. That's Oregon in a nutshell bub.
roll.gif
 accurate.
duck_hunt_arcade_game_03.jpg

Georgia, every single year, is like that overhyped IG model... everyone is drooling over, stalking, liking everything they do, talking about non stop... then one day, you finally meet her, and her thighs look like giant pillowcases filled with shaving cream that someone smacked over and over again with a bag of quarters... in the face, she looks like Buster Douglas...

That's Georgia. Phony money.

Last edited:
This ************.....

Gonna see Cubs win 'fore Georgia too bruh.

In fact, I seen Oregon in a title before, never saw that with them ***** *** dawgs.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom