2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Is the general sentiment that Cain's recruitment will still continue after that commit?
No idea, but he's committing to a school that he has yet to visit ( I think ) so I'm assuming he's gonna be taking OV's in the fall

Buckeyes waving the white flag on Gibson? Vol bound?
"He visited with his mother in April..."

"Clemson is a beautiful place," he said. "When I went there, I got a tour of the facilities, and they were beautiful. I got more into the education level.  I got to see the rock, too. I loved the football program and academics, and it was a beautiful city."

Clemson "When I went there to visit, it was a good place. I love their offensive scheme, and they get their playmakers the ball. I see myself in that offense making plays. I love the coaching staff, and everybody is cool."

Think he'll have a huge impact on Lodge and Kirk one way or the other... Mack is on record that Kyler's decision will be a factor for him.

He's a huge momentum swing, IMO.

Whats the talk around Mich football this upcoming season? Hoke on the hotseat?

Oline will still be a problem. Gardner's TO numbers will hopefully be better. Nussmier has to be better than Borges. Jake Ryan is playing MLB, not sure how that will go. Hopefully the Dline can generate a pass rush this season. I think our secondary will be real good.

"@BrentZwerneman: Kyler Murray chooses Texas A&M over Oregon."

"@BrentZwerneman: Kyler Murray on why A&M: "The relationship I have with the coaches. I felt most comfortable there. The offense they run.""

Last edited:
Now get on the phone and tell Daylon Mack he needs to cancel that trip to Baton Rouge this weekend. 
laugh.gif

Gerry Hamilton ‏@HamiltonESPN 4m
#Oregon fans, #ESPN300 No.1 QB Kyler Murray was a toss-up until late last night. Scheme fit big for #Aggies. Leaned to #Ducks for a few days

mark-cuban.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"@BrentZwerneman: Kyler Murray chooses Texas A&M over Oregon."

"@BrentZwerneman: Kyler Murray on why A&M: "The relationship I have with the coaches. I felt most comfortable there. The offense they run.""
Time to add Kemah Siverand tomorrow at 2:55 PM.

Back
Top Bottom