2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

So, he engaged or not?
Got kids, or not?
Bangin strippers, or not?
Went to London, or not?
Dating Manti, or not?

I'm confused as hell what that kid is up to, but good luck to him in New York. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl:

Groupies drafted him as their #1 pick [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They plotting on him

Ivan Maisel says that Marcus Mariotta was the Heisman favorite going into the Stanford game (huh) and that Oregon is his favorite to win the playoff next year.

Jesse Palmer said that Jacob Coker has a stronger arm than Jameis and is as dangerous on the run.

I don't know what ESPN's doing right now...

If Mariota wasn't the front runner going into the Stanford then he was definitely in the mix. Oregon was still undefeated at that point and he had played well going into that game.

Jacob Coker does have a stronger arm and is a better runner than Jameis (Esp Fat Jameis)

Just so happens that when the lights come on JW flips some other switch that JC never did

Last edited:
Nfl and cfb don't need daily shows year round. I know the nfl forced it in the contract when they renegotiated with espn

They talk about dumb **** daily....when camps start up things will be better

Last edited:
McKenzies top 3 are 1. Tenn 2. U of Az. 3. USC.

I don't think Zona's gonna have a great year so it's prob gonna come down to Tenn and SC; whoever does better on the field.

Why'd he leave school? For better competition?

Last edited:
It's kind of interesting seeing the USC boards calling for Max Browne to be starter JUST because he was highly recruited (and some of them are afraid he'll transfer out, even though he's said he won't).  

And when some people point out that Jalen Greene was playing almost as well as he was late in the spring and due to his mobility may be a better fit for Sark's hurry up running system, people get really upset and say things like "sorry I just don't see Jalen as our QB" "or Jalen Green makes a great scout team QB and maybe wildcat change of pace but it should be Browne and then Town."

I'm starting to pick up on some of the coded language in statements like "will make a good wildcat QB."

Back
Top Bottom