2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

bouncerate.gif

I would watch a 30 for 30 just on that 2001 BCS game.

If you are talking about the Miami and Ohio Sate game I can agree with that. So many directions that you can go....
They don't need to talk about anything except how those '01 Junkyard Dawgs were robbed from rolling in there and washing either of those teams. :smh:  

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]wut?[/COLOR]

Oregon with 0 accomplishments talking **** about Miami LOL

Keep rolling out them unis tho

[COLOR=#red]beat me to it.[/COLOR]

Lol and your point?

that was a joke, btw.. do you know what thread this is... or are you a Hurricane fan?

Last edited:
In this week's cfb gossip columns...

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Odell Beckham’s Fiance Forgives Him After Catching Him Having Sex 2 Strippers[/h1]
by Glenn Erby | Posted on Tuesday, May 20th, 2014

erica-mendez-Odell-Beckham-5.jpeg

If this story doesn’t prove to you that true love still exist, nothing will.

Former LSU star wide receiver Odell Beckham seems to be a great player on and off the field.  The Giants first round draft pick is engaged to be married to his model fiancee’ Erica Mendez.

Mendez recently gave a tell all interview to RadarOnline detailing Beckham’s affairs with strippers and a love child he had behind her back.  
Beckham’s fiancée Erica Mendez opened up to Radar about their torrid three-year romance and claimed the wide receiver bed a bevy of beauties and fathered a love child all before his junior year of college.

“He swept me off my feet at first. I had come from a broken home and was looking for stability. He treated me like a queen,” Mendez gushed about the “honeymoon phase” of their relationship.

Flying her around the world to Paris and London and showering her with gifts – including a new BMW – Beckham appeared to be “the perfect man,” she recalled. But her rags to riches story came to an abrupt halt when she learned the playboy had allegedly fathered a child – with another woman!

VIEW THE TEXT MESSAGES HERE ABOUT THE SECRET CHILD..

“We fought about the child, but he claimed he was a changed man. I wanted so badly to believe him, so I stuck around,” she admitted.

“I honestly didn’t have the resources to leave him, even though I knew I was in a bad relationship,” she confessed, adding that she decided to stick around for two more years – never once meeting her beau’s baby girl.

But less than a month later, the gossip and mysterious texts started – all alleging he was two-timing Mendez.

“I didn’t want to believe it,” she said.

She turned a blind eye when she found out she was pregnant with Beckham’s baby in February 2013. Sadly, the stress and anxiety of his alleged infidelity weighed heavily on her – and she suffered a miscarriage.
Mendez told RadarOnline that she stayed with Beckham because he promised to change.
“He promised to change and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Too bad it was all just lies,” she ranted.

A few months after the romantic proposal, she allegedly walked in on him – and two strippers – in a sexually compromising position at his parents’ New Orleans home.

“There were glasses thrown. It was quite a commotion,” she said of the Aug. 2013 incident. “That was the final straw.” The couple split soon after.

But despite the drama, today, they’re trying to make it work: The pair reunited in late February and the engagement is back on after a four-month separation.

Now, Mendez claims she plans to wed the 21-year-old footballer in March 2015.

“We love each other,” she said. “Everybody makes mistakes. He has promised he has changed. I have faith in him.”
I am sure money had nothing to do with all this. I am going to assume Odell’s family has money, because how was he buying her a BMW and taking her to France while he was in college?  Better hope NCAA doesn’t start snooping around. Anyway…………

I feel super weird checking someone else's bank statements, especially when I don't know ish about them, but are Odell's parents paid like that?

Odell Beckham claims he's the target of a sordid scam

The New York Giants rookie receiver says he's never even met the woman claiming to be his fiancee and accusing him of threesomes with strippers. 

Odell Beckham Jr, the New York Giants first-round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, claims that he is the target of a scam by a woman claiming to be his fiancee. The Giants have asked the NFL to investigate the claims on behalf of their new receiver, according to Radar Online, and the family has hired a private investigator to look into the woman's allegation as well.

Erica Mendez, 21, states she has been dating the former LSU standout wide receiver since 2010. Mendez also says Beckham has treated her to lavish gifts such as a new BMW and flying her out to Paris and London.

The alleged relationship went sour because she claims that Beckham had a threesome with strippers and had a child with another woman. Mendez provided Radar with a series of alleged text messages between her and Beckham.

For his part, Beckham says he has never even met Mendez.
"The entire story is fabricated," Beckham told Radar. "I have never been engaged. I don’t have any children. And I have never met this person who is making these claims."
The story only gets weirder. Despite claiming that Beckham cheated on her to conceive a child with another woman, Mendez stuck around and became pregnant with Beckham's child, only to suffer a miscarriage from stress. According to Mendez, the couple finally split in Aug. 2013 when she walked in on Beckham and strippers.

Then, in a massive twist, Mendez moved past the strippers and got back with Beckham. Their wedding is scheduled for March of 2015, per Mendez.
"We love each other," she told Radar. "Everybody makes mistakes. He has promised he has changed. I have faith in him."
A person claiming to be Mendez told the New York Post that she did not speak with Radar or provide them with the text messages posted there. She did maintain that she was engaged to Beckham.

Odell Beckham Sr. denies a claim that the Beckham family has met Mendez.
"It’s a hoax,’’ the dad said . "[Odell] is actually seeing a young lady who went to Alabama.

"The only child he has is a pit bull named Dre."
During an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon prior to the draft, the host introduced Beckham and told the audience that he was engaged to a model.

Mendez, a Houston native and former Texas Tech student, lists her occupation as a model and entrepreneur. She also does fitness and personal training, according to her website. There's nothing on there about Beckham, but Mendez Twitter bio includes the line "soon to be Mrs. Beckham." She deleted her Instagram account earlier this month.

Screen_Shot_2014-05-21_at_10.31.10_AM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom