2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

McKenzies top 3 are 1. Tenn 2. U of Az. 3. USC.

I don't think Zona's gonna have a great year so it's prob gonna come down to Tenn and SC; whoever does better on the field.

Why'd he leave school? For better competition?

The frontrunner is Tennessee with Zona as the wildcard. Unless he's going to enroll into Serra I don't see him going to USC.

I think I found out why he left DLS: apparently when you're attending DLS you can't schedule OVs during the season.

Last edited:
BoWlz3DCQAAWW7C.jpg

smokin.gif
 Another Dawg Chip

Let the hate commence.

Last edited:
The 2015 season will showcase running backs Jalen Hurd and Derrell Scott as sophomores, Josh Malone as a sophomore wide receiver, Marquez North as a junior receiver, Daniel Helm and Ethan Wolf at tight end and freshman offensive talent entering with Gibson. Preston Williams (four-star receiver), Jack Jones (four-star offensive tackle), Rocky Reid (three-star running back) and Zach Stewart (three-star offensive tackle) all are set to play offense and would provide a versatile Gibson the chance to flourish in Jones' system.

On paper, the 2015 Tennessee offense with Gibson looks like it has SEC championship game potential with a chance to develop into College Football Playoff material in the coming years. But much like Manning had a decision to make on January 25, 1994, Gibson will make his early next week.

Gibson's college decision may be as big as any quarterback considering UT since Manning 20 years ago, and if Gibson chooses the Big Orange, it very well could be make a similar impact. The entire college football world, especially Auburn, Ohio State and Tennessee, will wait impatiently until Gibson reveals his choice.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Full article right here http://www.football.com/en-us/qb-torrance-gibson-to-ut-bigger-than-peyton-manning/

Found this while remembering my grandpa on this Memorial Day.

The season can't get here fast enough.

McKenzies top 3 are 1. Tenn 2. U of Az. 3. USC.

I don't think Zona's gonna have a great year so it's prob gonna come down to Tenn and SC; whoever does better on the field.

Why'd he leave school? For better competition?

People on message boards are just as bored as everyone else, only time I really go for info is during the season and when it's close to signing day. Otherwise, it's just lulz all around. Some people need to go outside.

Cardo with the 0regon zinger...:lol:

Last edited:
Is the general sentiment that Cain's recruitment will still continue after that commit?

Is the general sentiment that Cain's recruitment will still continue after that commit?

No idea, but he's committing to a school that he has yet to visit ( I think ) so I'm assuming he's gonna be taking OV's in the fall

Buckeyes waving the white flag on Gibson? Vol bound?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom