2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I think he meant Harvin Marrison. Wasn't he a receiver in the league? Can't remember where he played though. Never actually saw him.

iseeu.png

Last edited:
Apparently Stanford is recruiting Josh Rosen again. Their coaches visited him and have been in contact.

Still haven't offered him though...

Apparently Stanford is recruiting Josh Rosen again. Their coaches visited him and have been in contact.

Skip to 1:40. I know you wish Rosen would leave UCLA, but I wouldn't count on it.

Speaking of Josh, Scout has him ranked as their #1 overall QB now. Ricky Town dropped to #3.

Last edited:
Devon Thomas of Oklahoma A&M gets arrested, well it just confirms that OU pulled his scholarship offer bc of bad behavior.

Coach Stoops :smokin

Trying not to pull a LSU 5for5, but sitting in a good position for Malik Jefferson, Kendall Sheffield, DaMarkus Lodge, Christian Kirk, Kris Boyd, etc...along with the rest of the current class. Murray committing gets that momentum rolling again.

And 2016 5 star S Brandon Jones is supposedly going to commit this weekend. Starting that class off with a 5 star on each side of the ball.

Gotta produce on the field to keep it all together though...

HUGE year for A&M. A lackluster record will really hurt, just will show that it was more Manziel than A&M.

Nah, they will continue to burn up the recruiting trail regardless of record. sumlin is not going anywhere and the foundation is set. Those kids who signed last cycle knew JFF wasn't going to be there.

Skip to 1:40. I know you wish Rosen would leave UCLA, but I wouldn't count on it.

Speaking of Josh, Scout has him ranked as their #1 overall QB now. Ricky Town dropped to #3.
I was actually looking for that video and couldnt find it because a lot of the forums require membership. Thanks.

And yup, Ricky dropped to #3 because he hasn't been participating in the camps etc. He skipped the Elite 11 regional two weeks ago and that's when a lot of the services dropped him down.  He's still #2 on Rivals and #1 overall player on 247. The rankings don't mean anything to me shrug. Town + Sills >>> Rosen.

I was just reporting news I saw on the SC forums linked to some Bruins forum reporting the same.

P.S. Rosen may never see the field if Woulard turns out to be as good as people think he is.

Last edited:

I was actually looking for that video and couldnt find it because a lot of the forums require membership. Thanks.

And yup, Ricky dropped to #3 because he hasn't been participating in the camps etc. He skipped the Elite 11 regional two weeks ago and that's when a lot of the services dropped him down.  He's still #2 on Rivals and #1 overall player on 247. The rankings don't mean anything to me shrug. Town + Sills >>> Rosen.

I was just reporting news I saw on the SC forums linked to some Bruins forum reporting the same.

P.S. Rosen may never see the field if Woulard turns out to be as good as people think he is.

It'd be ideal if Woulard became the starter just so that Josh has another year to prepare, but I don't think he'll win the competition between them.

He's supposedly up around 260 pounds now and still looking lean as hell. Kid is a freak.
Talked to him at Martin last week during spring practice... He's ready to go and looks even better than he did in January and February for basketball.

Back
Top Bottom