2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

speaking of offers , miami been offering everybody and their mother down here..........glad we arent doing the ol' "hey come to our camps and maybe get an offer" routine they usually do

Last edited:

Naw, just asked about him b/c FSU offered lol
Please shift your attention away from Minkah as well. Thank you.
They will, no one wants to fight for 2nd place 
smokin.gif

LeBatard for me is the GOAT on the radio :smokin. Probably since I've been listening since Day 1. I used to dislike Cowherd but he grew on me a lot

I really like the Coop and Crowder show a lot. Crowder is an entertaining dude.

The Vols were the big surprise of 2014, nabbing a top 10 class despite a sub-.500 record on the field. This year, they're already off to a better start than the 2014 cycle, with four four-stars already in the fold. Headlining the class is Rivals250 offensive tackle Jack Jones, an in-state talent who was identified last spring by the Vols. Other impressive names in the class include Rivals250 defensive end Andrew Butcher and Rivals250 wide receiver Preston Williams, both players from the Atlanta area. A trio of three-star prospects from the Volunteer State are also already committed, as is Rivals250 linebacker Cecil Cherry, a product of former Tennessee pipeline school Frostproof, Fla. High. The Vols won't likely be able to take more than 30 commitments like they did in 2014, but they're off to a good start in terms of building another terrific class

#salute

Therealfolkblues

Do you think there's any real difference between town and Rosen? Are they really just 1a and 1b or is Rosen significantly better?

Therealfolkblues

Do you think there's any real difference between town and Rosen? Are they really just 1a and 1b or is Rosen significantly better?

I think they're largely at the same talent level at this point and that will be the case until we see how their senior year finishes. But over the course of their career they both should develop really well considering that they'll be surrounded with strong talent (assuming Rosen does end up at UCLA, which I do). And because their aesthetics/skills are so similar it's hard to project too far into the future who ends up being the better player/prospect.

Preston Williams is legitimately top 5 overall player this cycle. Holy ****

We have got to hang on to him. No joke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom