2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Deberry has been to knoxville 3+ times already and his family already favors the Vols. Recruiting is recruiting but right now Vol have a big lead

Top 10 Talents at their positions. PW really close to being 1.

UGA got Rico Mcgraw to commit early over Bama/Tenn.
His little Bro is legit too

Top 10 Talents at their positions. PW really close to being 1.

UGA got Rico Mcgraw to commit early over Bama/Tenn.
His little Bro is legit too
Mareio.

Thought Rico had a very close/good relationship with Bama's coaching staff despite the early UGA commitment.

Maliks mom wanted Michigan from the go... After seeing Michigan on the field this year, Malik didn't feel them as much... He told Lawrence Marshall Weds morning he was committing to Michigan, so who knows where his head is at... I think mom will bak off and he will be a Sparty but thats just a guess.

According to an A&M message board, A&M was denied a waiver to play their spring game off campus, due to the redevelopment of Kyle Field.

Jaason Lewis to announce on Tuesday. Between Tenn/UCLA

He seems stuck on playing RB. Next level.

I think he would make an insane OLB. He's like 6'4 230.

Getting Derrell Scott may have made him reconsider. Imo, Bruin bound now

Last edited:
Yes, they both high. Say Vols lead as of now but when UT took 3 RBs I think it turned everything upside down for '15.

Mich won't have room for him will they?

Last edited:
Champ...your boys Sheff, Kyler, and Chris Kirk seem like TAMU locks/heavy leans for now :pimp:

Grab Malik Jefferson and you have three seemingly sure-fire playmakers at each level of the defense for 2015 (Mack, Jefferson, Sheffiled) as well as on offense (Kyler, Rodney Anderson/Bradford, Kirk).

TAMU's 2015 class is setting up to be nasty.

Last edited:
I think would think Michigan slow plays Weber a bit to see what's gonna happen with Harris.

Damien Harris is far and away Michigans top RB choice (obviously)... Weber will probably leave the state but Sparty has Curtis Blackwell there and he had big ties to Detroit especially Cass Tech... If its not Michigan I would guess Tennessee gets ever, if they want him... Brian Cole reminds me so much of Antonio Bass from Michigan... If he didn't tear everything in his knee he would have been a monster

Back
Top Bottom