2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'll take your word. Go get him Urban
Another in-state corner, EGW, was Urban's first commit of 2015. But Eric-Glover Williams might have his offer pulled.

Vrabel (left) recruited him. More importantly, they looked into his off-field issues and Urban isn't happy.

Ricky DeBerry is also going to be a Buckeye when Larry Johnson gets to work. Edge rusher. He's the third best player in VA after Simmons and Settle.

I would like Damien Harris to get back in the fold for the good guys... Sterling Jenkins would be a nice addition as well... Need an anchor for Morris blindside

Damien Harris ‏@Damien_D1Harris 3h
But forreal, how does me and @GeorgeCampbell0 sound at UK turning around the program? [emoji]128526[/emoji] #BBN #WhyNot

@GeorgeCampbell0 my dude, you already know what it is! #BBN #StoopsTroops #WhyNot #Heros

aye, I see you bro [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] “@GeorgeCampbell0: Just got offered by Kentucky.. Truly blessed [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] #Wildcats #BBN #Blessed”

:nerd:

:lol: George from Florida

Vols schedule next yr is brutal again. But 500 is doable.

Utah st. & Chuckie Keaton out the gate. Sooners week 3 before UF game. My Gawd.

2015 will be another top 5 recruiting class.
Butch 3rd yr should be contending for East Title

Last edited:
Bill Goldberg interviewed for a spot on the S&C staff.....yea, imagine those recruiting visits. 
smokin.gif

#FearTheRealSpear

Last edited:
Speaking of Charlie Ward , forgot to post last week that he got a head coaching job at washington high school in pensacola Florida.

albert golden loves him some new jersey

also greatest defensive back depth in the history of florida next year.......its really stupid

15 of the top 30 kids in the state are in the secondary

Last edited:
albert golden loves him some new jersey

also greatest defensive back depth in the history of florida next year.......its really stupid
15 of the top 30 kids in the state are in the secondary
Locked up Kevin Feder from DBP. His teammate at Bosco, Daivon Ellison, reminds me of Dowels who signed with Cuse.

UConn was smart to offer Jordan Fox. Potential lynch pin to Minkah's recruitment. I still think his early top 3 is OSU, Miami, and Bama.

Stupid talent in Jersey for 2015. Peppers' teammate at PC, Najee Clayton. Big target, still filling out his frame in the weight room.

Irvin Charles, JJ, Gordi, C2, Kenny Wright, Reem Ali, Madden, Hatton. To go with Minkah, Wimbush, Gonzalez heading the class.

Back
Top Bottom