2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

wtf... it's been like 48 hours (i know more like a week but it feels like that).  
laugh.gif

scumbag saban.

Last edited:
So where's org going?
Hopefully back to usc.

Some are saying he's considering the nfl now instead of taking a step backwards into a positions coach job at the fbs level.  It looks like he's tried to get a lot of the open head coach jobs so far (but western kentucky and louisville never really gave him a shot at the jobs) so we'll see.

One of the USC writers on radio earlier said one of the reasons Haden thought Sarkisian would be such a seamless hire is because quietly he was the only guy they interviewed for the job that said he'd be ok with bringing Orgeron back on the staff, whereas the rest wanted him out. So it's sounding more and more like Orgeron could have had that assistant coach/coordinator position if he wanted it, it was more his leaving than Sark forcing him out.

Last edited:
Supposedly if Orgeron stayed at USC he'd be the highest paid assistant in the nation, he turned it down because he wanted to be a HC again

I know some of the USC folks had kind of alluded to this as a possibility when he signed (and it sort of became evident once the redshirt decision was made), but Sebastian LaRue will be transferring from TAMU back to the West Coast. I think I read that Washington State was his planned destination, but not sure on that yet.

Hate to see him go as it was reported several times that he was killing it on the scout team, but at least we got Speedy Noil to replace him.

Last edited:
Ryan Bartow said that Sony Michel is opening his recruitment up some. Where else would he even end up?

Just read that when Sark was hired, Haden offered Orgeron $1.7 mil to stay on staff :wow:
Thus, Bama went after Bo Davis.

Looks like Ohio State's going to hire Larry Johnson Sr...former Penn State DL coach.

The best d line coach n the game. Level aside

Master recruiter of the east coast

Nearly a dozen first rders recruited and devolped under his tutilage

Even if i DidnT kno him personally id say this is a greattttt move for OSU... now that they have someone to recruit lineman they bout to establish a dynasty

Back
Top Bottom