2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

@schadjoe: Todd Grantham leaves Georgia for Louisville DC job per source

@schadjoe: Todd Grantham will get 5 year guaranteed deal, $1 million per year at Louisville

@schadjoe: Todd Grantham leaves Georgia for Louisville DC job per source

@schadjoe: Todd Grantham will get 5 year guaranteed deal, $1 million per year at Louisville

#dawgsontop
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

slideshow_250190_6.jpg

#ComeHomeKirby
smokin.gif
Do it.

Bd0COy-IcAAB768.jpg:large

Last edited:
I'm excited to see that Pender got his grades together and impressed everyone with his Tre Mason impression for the scout team. Im worried a bit about blitz pickup and replacing Chad with Freddie Stevenson at fullback.

"big pad" Chad ... ya boy had a great year :pimp:

Pender could take CFB by storm in '14.... with 80% of the line plus NOL returning, the blocks will be there

From coachingsearch.com:

Georgia: According to CBS' Bruce Feldman, Houston defensive coordinator David Gibbs has been contacted by Georgia about the defensive coordinator position.

Ed Orgeron interviewed for the open D-Line coach position at Bama.  Looks like he wasn't able to land a top HC job like he wanted.

Womp womp.

Also word that a few So. Cal commits Bama had like Ricky Town are starting to look elsewhere now that Lane is the new OC.  I guess he just really didnt have a good relationship with the Southern California schools near the end of his tenure?

I thought I read where Feldman said Ogre is not up for the Bama job.

Looks like Corey Thomas will flip from Vols to. Clemson.
Vols may flip Craig Evans from Wisconsin as well

Last edited:
AK I saw that about Town as well, but him and Kiff have talked since the hiring and he liked what he heard.

About Kiff and so cal relationships, not that great. I think he'll get good Florida recruits for bama though. Crazy if you think about it our 3 best players next year might be Florida dudes (Nelson, buck, Williams)

Now ed o is a different story, I think he could recruit out of so cal from bama.

Ed Orgeron interviewed for the open D-Line coach position at Bama.  Looks like he wasn't able to land a top HC job like he wanted.

Womp womp.

Also word that a few So. Cal commits Bama had like Ricky Town are starting to look elsewhere now that Lane is the new OC.  I guess he just really didnt have a good relationship with the Southern California schools near the end of his tenure?
Town said this morning he is going to bama and kiffn has no affect on that. only other So cal commit bama has is the JC Ol Dominick Jackson and he is not going anywhere.

Ed and bama have enough hook ups in SEC land that its not like he would need to recruit socal heavy

Last edited:
I thought I read where Feldman said Ogre is not up for the Bama job.

Looks like Corey Thomas will flip from Vols to. Clemson.
Vols may flip Craig Evans from Wisconsin as well
Yeah Feldman did say that but twitter/the internet seems to think there's no other explanation for him being on Bama's campus and meeting with Saban.  And there's reports of other coaches (UGA's DL oach) interviewing for the same opening.  Rand Getlin of Yahoo is reporting Ed O will happen.

Just saw this this morning too http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hot-but-would-be-enormous-hire-for-nick-saban

Hopefully Chris Wilson is just seeking a much deserved raise, he interviewed at USCw too. Gotta think Kirby would keep him on staff...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom