2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

seriously though, Lane might be a pretty good OC for bama. No HC duties to worry about, he can do what he does best

If true, perfect situation for Lane. OC with all that talent and he gets to learn how to be a HC from his idol. Good for him.

it's like looking into a crystal ball...

tebowJersey.jpg

and just because I was digging looking for something else and stumbled on this, for old time's sake
laugh.gif
:
Uncanny

jhh.jpg
6a00e008c6725888340133f3444f26970b-pi

Last edited:
Petrino getting the UofL job is really the most unbelievable thing I've seen happen in sports in the past few years.

Hurt their program big time on and off the field with the mess that he left. Then the Atlanta and finally Arky ordeals. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
If Matias comes back , that just leaves us with Stork to replace and Barron is ready from what I hear... offense shouldnt miss a beat...

any word on freeman yet?

can't wait to woodshed that hillbilly ____boy Bobby Petrino next year.

By the way.......

We open the season next year in Arlington (the house that Jerry built) --

Aug. 30 2014 FSU vs. Okie St. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Apparently Auburn had FSU's offensive calls during the national title....Looked like Craig was able to identify the signals, and tell Ellis Johnson...lol

RT CawnCawn: Rewatching NC game on ESPN broadcast, can hear Jameis say "Dameyune is calling all the plays" after 1st 2nd half drive TomahawkNation

RT TomahawkNation: It's not Jameis Winston. It's Kelvin Benjamin. He shouts over an argument between Winston and Fisher. "Dameyune calling all the plays."

RT TomahawkNation: After Kelvin Benjamin shouts that, #FSU runs 31 plays for 227 yards, 7.3 yards/play, and basically treats Auburn's defense any way it wants.
nerd.gif

If Saban really wanted him you would think Bama would have had no problem matching. 

Saban has gone on the record that he has thought about changing his approach due to the offenses he has been facing... Wanted to get past the smash mouth football they have been running... Dougs resume is quite impressive

Last edited:
No wonder Auburn DBs looked so good. Not a knock on Auburn tho. I put it on Jimbo got to switch the signals up or bring the towels out especially with Craig on the other sidelines.

moms must have realized how far that trek to Tucson really was :lol:

May have cost them Lammons (?)

Last edited:

moms must have realized how far that trek to Tucson really was
laugh.gif

May have cost them Lammons (?)
I think Lammons will stick but I have written off JC Jackson... Now if Adoree comes, which I doubt, then I think Lammons is gone
Adoree is either USC or LSU.

If USC's track program wasn't struggling as of late that's where he'd go 100%.  As much as he wants to play football and as enticing as the idea of starting right away at SC is, he's said he wants to run in the Olympics.  Ultimately he'll go wherever he sees making that happen.

The usc/ lsu comes from the guy who covers usc who used to work at sierra right?

--------
TRob n nem been known jc gone tho. Him and Lane

Back
Top Bottom