2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Seminoles fan, any details on the rumors about Ira Denson? Read on another message board saying he might have stole something from a teammate and needs to gain back the team's trust. Usually don't look forward to an O-lineman play, but he was one of my favorite commits last year.
Denson is a beast, but his would get you kicked out of most schools if true.
Championship less Georgia fans....bunch of gnats I tell ya
1. No UGA fan made that list

2. Yall haven't won 10 games in the past 10 years, 18-17 bowl record, why are you still here?

BdcguAaCAAEKXNy.jpg

Manuel is more Doug Fluti than Russell Wilson or Drew Brees. He's small in height and weight and I don't think he has the body type to last in the NFL.

Denson is a beast, but his would get you kicked out of most schools if true.
1. No UGA fan made that list
2. Yall haven't won 10 games in the past 10 years, 18-17 bowl record, why are you still here?

BdcguAaCAAEKXNy.jpg
Your forgot number 3?
Georgia hasn't won a title since 1980.

Which is all that matters now post or corny gif or picture response here which does nothing but make you look like.more of a clown who's team can't win championships

Last edited:
That's y'all problem tho, you're still living off past accomplishments. I know my team has under achieved this year, but you and your comrades fail to realize your team is not even close and haven't been ever since ya'll starting playing anybody worth a damn and got caught with your ***** out...have ya'll even won the ACC yet? All ya'll have to hang your hat on is 10+ years ago in a basketball conference. Know your role and shut your mouth.

But what accomplishments does Georgia have the past ten years that Miami doesn't that you feel you can beat your chest about? Chicfila bowl wins? Sec championship losses? Go ahead brag about a bcs win over Hawaii. And a 05 sec championship which was 9 years ago

Last edited:
Smh @ Denson....expect Benjamin and Jernigan to declare, and for O'Leary and Matias to return

Hate posting rumors, but Bruce Feldman is saying its Doug Nussmeier with Lane Kiffen replacing him at Bama

No sure how I feel about the hire.  It's probably not a good sign that Saban and Bama didn't seem to fight harder for him to stay. 

But what accomplishments does Georgia have the past ten years that Miami doesn't that you feel you can beat your chest about? Chicfila bowl wins? Sec championship losses? Go ahead brag about a bcs win over Hawaii. And a 05 sec championship which was 9 years ago

Lawd he's not beating his chest about them irrelevant mutts again is he? :smh:

Where am I beating my chest besides the facts that we produce Elite NFL talent, have great academics and would WASH your team?? 
nerd.gif
 Every time I post one of you Miami thots come out of nowhere talking slick and giving us a history lesson disregarding how irrelevant Miami Football has been on saturdays the past 10 years. Ya'll suck, deal with it and stop worrying about UGA. We straight.

Interesting that Nussmier also coached at MSU when Stanton was there and if I remember correctly they ran more Spread concepts with Stanton.

Back
Top Bottom