2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Louisville now needs to remove the first two values following the hiring of Petrino. Move reeks of desperation.

laugh.gif
Petrino
laugh.gif
the lies that will be told when he goes to recruit
roll.gif

The Football Monopoly Is Over :smokin

I know...

The other team across town with all those BCS game apperances while we're down...

Oh wait...

Don't blame the underclassmen for leaving. It's a big risk playing your final year in a new system, when there's already enough game tape. None of the guys leaving are projected as first rounders even if they stay another year so might as well go for it now and start getting paid along with getting that rookie deal out of the way.

2014 is the year that is going to hurt most, attrition plus small classes, makes for a bad combo. They'll be competitive but might be a rough/mediocre year.

That coach is a clown.

:lol:

Honestly, growing up that's what we were taught. Game was played a different way in the late 90's. On kickoffs and kickoff returns our coach would say "Hit 'em in the ear hole". :lol:

Good times. During practice we would do the whole "let the paramedics sort 'em out" spiel from The Program. Watch hard hit NFL videos on the VHS. During film we would replay when dudes took other players out, not with injury but with a hard hit.

Yeah, none of those things are PC anymore, scared for my kids when I do have them because if this generation is soft, the next one is going to be softer. :rolleyes *sue me*

Last edited:
That coach is a clown.
laugh.gif

Honestly, growing up that's what we were taught. Game was played a different way in the late 90's. On kickoffs and kickoff returns our coach would say "Hit 'em in the ear hole". 
laugh.gif

Good times. During practice we would do the whole "let the paramedics sort 'em out" spiel from The Program. Watch hard hit NFL videos on the VHS. During film we would replay when dudes took other players out, not with injury but with a hard hit.

Yeah, none of those things are PC anymore, scared for my kids when I do have them because if this generation is soft, the next one is going to be softer. 
eyes.gif
 *sue me*

sorry for the messed up pic

thought this was funny was looking up Bobby's history and glanced at this :lol:

Last edited:
Borges is gone.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Hope to be in grad school at Umich next fall so that is GREAT news haha but who will replace him :nerd:

Also, Gunna I saw Jalen Hurd and Josh Malone on the bus today and them boys are cool peeps :smokin They seem real humble which is ironic because they are better recruits than most of the fools I saw over the years here and those previous guys were idiots. I pray they do NUMBERS for my VOLS :smokin

Johnny football
smokin.gif

Classic Johnny Football. TMZ caught him leaving a club with two ladies at tow. The Texas A&M quarterback was leaving an FSU alumni event at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood Sunday night and on his way out, he talked to our guy about the BCS title game. As he should be doing..
pimp.gif

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Hope to be in grad school at Umich next fall so that is GREAT news haha but who will replace him :nerd:

Also, Gunna I saw Jalen Hurd and Josh Malone on the bus today and them boys are cool peeps :smokin They seem real humble which is ironic because they are better recruits than most of the fools I saw over the years here and those previous guys were idiots. I pray they do NUMBERS for my VOLS :smokin

Sounds like we'll know tomorrow. I'm guessing Scott Loeffler.

Seminoles fan, any details on the rumors about Ira Denson? Read on another message board saying he might have stole something from a teammate and needs to gain back the team's trust. Usually don't look forward to an O-lineman play, but he was one of my favorite commits last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom