2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

My dude lookin like Action Bronson :lol:

Petrino interviewed with UofL today...7 others have been interviewed, but no one seems to know who they were.

Johnny football :smokin

Classic Johnny Football. TMZ caught him leaving a club with two ladies at tow. The Texas A&M quarterback was leaving an FSU alumni event at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood Sunday night and on his way out, he talked to our guy about the BCS title game. As he should be doing..

My guy Money Manziel :pimp:

They can't drug test him no more till the combine

A good coordinator? Get outta here with that garbage. Charlie Strong is a darn good coach and an excellent recruiter. I'm not surprised by the comments though. These fools were a Mack Brown retirement away a few years back from having Will Muschamp as their coach. Part of me wishes that would've happened to shut people like that up.

Hope Strong does well and they have to kiss his black ***.

It sucks because they win either way, if he succeeds boosters prosper, if he has anything remotely close to a struggle in the first two years he's gone.

They only ok with the colored folk when they got pads on, not headsets.

Last edited:
Petrino interviewed with UofL today...7 others have been interviewed, but no one seems to know who they were.

Chad Morris is rumored to be up there on their list but behind Petrino obviously, supposedly only talks through agents and such for him though, no actual interview yet.

Petrino could rework some magic there, I think Morris would do well but it might take a little longer for him.

I think the Ville is supposed to be in the ACC Atlantic with FSU & Clemson?

Unless something falls off the track InsideTheVille.com expects Bobby Petrino to be named the next football coach at Louisville.
Hearing there will be a sizable buyout clause in Petino's contract at Louisville.
Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi interviewed this morning and was a finalist for job, as we've previously reported.
Petrino, per sources, interviewed with Tom Jurich today.
I'd expect announcement in the next 24 hours, perhaps as soon as tonight. We're fully expecting the new football coach in attendance at Thursday's basketball game. We're fully expecting Bobby Petrino to be that guy.
Stay tuned.

Louisville fans and AD were so mad when Bobby screwed them over last time. I will :lol: when it happens again.

Manziel texted LeBron a lot about how to deal with all the superstar stuff so I'm not surprised he choose to associate himself with his camp.

I'ma need that Nike, Drake, LeBron and Manziel commercial though :nerd:

Franklin to penn state??

Also saw someone say Petrino back to Louisville with Randy Shannon as D coordinator (but also saw he might be heading to Oregon)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom