2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Was looking really bleek there, was too drunk and pissed for most of the game. However glad FSU took it.

GO NOLES!!!

I have no problem congratulating FSU fans who are actually fans and keep up with there team but this bandwagoning is on a Miami heat level right now. People jumping out the wood work claming fear the spear but don't even know the coaches name

worst thing was Georgia fans pulling for Auburn 
roll.gif
roll.gif

seen multiple trying to latch on and be co champions 

I have no problem congratulating FSU fans who are actually fans and keep up with there team but this bandwagoning is on a Miami heat level right now. People jumping out the wood work claming fear the spear but don't even know the coaches name

It'll get worse. It's only Day 1.

What did you expect? 
laugh.gif

Johnny football :smokin

Classic Johnny Football. TMZ caught him leaving a club with two ladies at tow. The Texas A&M quarterback was leaving an FSU alumni event at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood Sunday night and on his way out, he talked to our guy about the BCS title game. As he should be doing..

Tallahassee was INSANE last night. I love my school.

GO NOLES!

Will Winston score higher on the Wonderlic than Vince Young did?
Just saw this. You dudes can be ignorant as hell sometimes.

Jameis has a 3.0 at FSU and didn't he kill it in High School too?

I'd like to think a lot of it is jokes but considering how many pages y'all were talking about this nonsense I'm not so sure.  The whole "he sounds dumb"/"can't speak english" talk is classist.

Last edited:

It's cause he sounds so 'bama.

I think he does really well in press conferences and interviews.
I think he was just hype as hell after winning, cause his pregame and postgame interviews sounded completely different
laugh.gif
That too... Even before last night I had seen people on FB and what not saying "glad they're teaching Jameis english down there at FSU"... things like that.

His PC's earlier in the year however I was personally really impressed with his focus and choice of words.

This is the only reason I wish I'd watched on ESPN instead:

Herbie's face whenever someone says something completely wrong, controversial, stupid throughout the years have always been low-key hilarious.

Last edited:
This thread seriously has like 10 pages worth of posts ripping on his speaking.

Yall are lames.

who gives a ****.

Word! Son is :pimp: to me. His personality makes up for his lack of speaking skills imo.

Plus wtf cares, son probably woke up this morning just like this

that's ******g crazy

and yall conservatives still worried about how that man talk.......chill please 

Who the **** cares about his post-game speech? The kid plays football, he isn't a rhodes scholar. It's just irrelevant and stupid, can't beleive all of the discussion around it.

Also, at Jameis 3.0 being a real 3.0 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom