2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

No that's not what you head we got smashed but dudes acting like he's team had a great season and won there bowl game. We both lost our bowl games and if anything ours looks worse but a loss is a loss. By the way Georgia has 2 PRo bowlers this year Miami has 3 so idk what his definition of elite is but even with a down slide the past ten Yeats we still got more pro bowlers then nothing but hype Georgia.

UAB head coach left to be Louisville OC...I know there's a connection but it's still hilarious

Vrabel leaving to take a job with the Texans. That one hurts.
frown.gif
. Hopefully Herman stays put for this coming season.

Braxton back officially.

Last edited:
Tyrek Cole to FSU

“That’s my commitment right now but I’m still open,” Cole said. “I’m going to take official visits to Auburn, FSU, Miami, Florida and South Carolina. Those are my Top 5.”

:lol: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Lol kid says he has a top 5 but is committed to FSU. Its like fsu is his main but he wants to he able to openly cheat at anytime.

Vic Beasley still hasn't decided yet. He's more than likely gone, I've said I think he should go because he's not gonna grow and he won't be playing OLB at Clemson (though we're gonna need help next season) so I doubt he'd improve his stock. I've seen mocks with him as high as 15-20 which is surprising but I hope it happens for him.

There were rumblings of grades with Bethel for a while. Not getting JC is way worse than losing him.

There were rumblings of grades with Bethel for a while. Not getting JC is way worse than losing him.
Is our requirements really.that much more difficult to get accepted into then other schools? I mean if it is cause of grades he's like the 4th person within two years we've lost due to grades

Back
Top Bottom