In the words of Mark cuban, "They should amnesty Kobe"
devil.gif

If we banned people for what was going on in their mind... :lol:  :wow:
then DBD would still be posting

last time i checked you cant ban someone for nothing :nerd:
I got banned from the lakers thread for nothing
What did you do?

I got banned from it last year but not really sure what I did :lol:
I said it was in Nash's best interest to finish out his contract and that i thought kobe would look like wizards jordan when he returns

Does that justify getting banned?

Last edited:
Didn't read all of the recent pages, but can someone explain Rose being out for the season?  He tore his meniscus right?  My old roommate tore his meniscus and was snowboarding again 6 weeks later.  Yet Rose, who has world class doctors and the ability to have it worked on/rehab all day every day is out for like 6+ months?

I dont get it.
You can take it out and come back sooner like Wade, but then you shorten your career.

you can re-attach, which doesn't shorten your career, but the recovery time is longer.

Artest had his removed so that he can come back sooner, and he did. He was near the end anyway so shortening his career wasn't much of a concern

Last edited:

What did you do?

I said it was in Nash's best interest to finish out his contract and that i thought kobe would look like wizards jordan when he returns

Not you quik. You never troll, you bring nothing but great discussion to this forum.

:lol:

Speaking of commercial.

John Wall is a horrible actor. He managed to ruin one word in that Best Buy.

Man thats not even a word. I wonder how many takes they had to do for him to say "Wooo" properly..

yea that rose situation sucks. we all loved to joke back then about him taking long to come back but it wasnt like we didnt like him. well atleast most of us. some of these dudes have a pure hatred for some dudes they dont even know in real life.

its good that they announced he would be gone for the entire season beforehand that way expectations wont be high

Last edited:
Speaking of commercial.

John Wall is a horrible actor. He managed to ruin one word in that Best Buy.

Man thats not even a word. I wonder how many takes they had to do for him to say "Wooo" properly..
His acting=his jumpshot

What did you do?

Not you quik. You never troll, you bring nothing but great discussion to this forum.
Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom