2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note though if Derrick Rose does lose some of his explosion, what type of player will he become? Cause he was out a year and supposedly added range to his jumper, but he still looks shaky from mid-range and further out.

Rose is my n_, I hate it had to be him.
mean.gif

In other news...

If it takes the Nets being trash to have CliffordSmith gone, I'm all about it, F*ck Em'.

*warned* No profanity, including partially edited profanity.
I've always had a question about this rule. When I'm quoting things with profanity I always do this in place of it

"I'm on my Worst Behaviour
_________ Never loved us!"

Does that count as rule violation?
Where's the profanity?

"_________ never loved us" contains no profanity.

"******* never loved us" contains no profanity.

"B*****s never loved us" = partially edited profanity.

I'm sure the money is the last thing on Derrick Rose's mind..

Some of you guys are simple...

It's the last thing on his mind because the money is already guaranteed. So yea, thanks. Lol

If its some low tier NFL or NBA player with these injuries, who actually needs the money for the rest of his life because his pro life is limited - I'm sure the money would be the first thing on there mind. Or your mind.

But Derrck Rose probably won't get to be a superstar now, he won't go down as one of the all-time greats - boo-hoo. Cry me a river. He'll be fine. No sympathy for him, I have more sympathy for the fans of Chicago.

Nah I think it just counts as editing a crappy song
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Rose is my n_, I hate it had to be him.
mean.gif

In other news...

If it takes the Nets being trash to have CliffordSmith gone, I'm all about it, F*ck Em'.

*warned* No profanity, including partially edited profanity.
I've always had a question about this rule. When I'm quoting things with profanity I always do this in place of it

"I'm on my Worst Behaviour

_________ Never loved us!"

Does that count as rule violation?
Where's the profanity?

"_________ never loved us" contains no profanity.

"******* never loved us" contains no profanity.

"B*****s never loved us" = partially edited profanity.
The profanity is in your mind.

@SkyKerstein

#Wizards announce John Wall has been named Eastern Conference Player of the Week...it's the second time he's won the award

Wizards quietly won 3/4. Porter/Ariza/Singleton practiced today...goodness knows they need all the depth they can get for the bench.

We play more balanced and get more ball movement, but sometimes we go through offensive blocks where we can't get buckets. If McHale stressed to him to not hold on to the ball for so long, he'd be even a greater player

I wonder why they resigned kobe. What is the actual reasoning because let's be honest they are not serious championship contenders this year, maybe just to fill in seats at staples to see kobe play before he retires, or because the lakers don't have have anyone to bring in this coming free agency?

Going to be interesting how the media shifts to Wall over Kyrie as the next big time PG after this season.

Something has got to give in Cleveland

Wizards quietly won 3/4. Porter/Ariza/Singleton practiced today...goodness knows they need all the depth they can get for the bench.

I noticed. I was wondering whether it was due to the Wiz starting to turn it around or playing bad teams. I still like the way that team is put together (save for Nene's injury problems) and expect them to make the playoffs, especially the way the East is looking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom