2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
 whats the point of this? are we going to find a confederate flag shaved in his pubes or something?

no one wants to see a naked old man 
sick.gif
hey speak for yourself buddy

I just realized how much okc been bailed out so far this play offs. So much fluke ish between this series and the Memphis series

Ok so when are you going to realize that the refs have been bailing out the clippers even worse?

Yea you know because the nba rather see a team from oklahoma advance over a team from los angeles?

Donald sterling would not aprove of your crying

people are throwing up 1 billion with a B for the clippers though

cp3 and blake griffin really worth 500mil more?

Cuban threw that number out...actually he said over a billion (I don't know about that) ..I had them pegged at like 700 mil but what the hell do I know...LOL

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup

bucks only sold for 550 million? seems like a steal for a nba team
ONLY? That's a lot, especially for that franchise. The Grizz sold for just $350 million

I think 550 million is a steal from a filthy rich persons perspective. Just look at the Mavericks. When Cuban bought them they sucked and he paid 280 million. They're worth 700 mil + now. The Grizz are worth 458 million and their owner has only had the team two years. An investment of that kind of money that can appreciate that fast is a dang good one.

"NBA Players Association vice president Roger Mason says that LeBron James told him that he would not play if Donald Sterling is still the owner of the L.A. Clippers next season on Showtime's "Jim Rome" show."

I just saw this, old news?? :nerd:

still waiting for him to enter the dunk contest

Sure he wouldn't. Just being an attention ***** as usual. I doubt the Clippers players will refuse to play. They want them checks.

"NBA Players Association vice president Roger Mason says that LeBron James told him that he would not play if Donald Sterling is still the owner of the L.A. Clippers next season on Showtime's "Jim Rome" show."

I just saw this, old news?? :nerd:

still waiting for him to enter the dunk contest

The dunk contest is back!!

My bad if I was not clear.LBJ never said anything about boycotting.He's a friend and I would never want to imply something he didn't say
— Roger Mason Jr (@MoneyMase) May 14, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom