2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris has no one but himself to blame. All he had to do was take the foul. He's a fantastic free throw shooter and If he hits at worst one of two a three doesn't beat them.

Now we're giving props for refs calling the wrong calls on purpose to make up wrong calls that they called prior? 

I can't with this league anymore.

Dont give me that ******** cuz if that was your team in okc position and they didnt call no foul plus they gave the ball to the opposing team you would be pissed off too calling for the fix

i fail to see what you guys are all crying about on the reggie jackson play :nerd:

it was very close unless my eyes are messed up

Sick to my stomach right now.           Thunder and  anybody who loves them. Fraud       team, can't wait to see these dudes get their      handed to them by the Heat or Spurs
@Nelson999  or @ColdCity  going to flag your post for all those curse words. You better edit it man
**** you talkin about? I have never flagged a single post on NT
Put that on GOD and I will let it go, and I will apologize too
What?

lost in it all, scott brooks is the worst coach in the nba
not hacking DJ was pure coaching genius 
nerd.gif

cp3 instead of getting fouled, tried to hoist a 3/4 court shot and draw 3 free throws. he gets ripped. leads to the reggie jackson play. should have been a foul. they gave it to OKC as a makeup. no doubt about that. still had a chance, and cp3 fouls russ on the 3.

Blew a 13 point lead in final 3 minutes.

Blew a 7 point lead in final 45secs

Had the ball up 2 with under 10 seconds left and turned it over.

Had the ball down by 1 with a chance to win at the buzzer, turned it over.

But blames the refs
Fouled a guy on a 29 foot shot and also shot a 70 footer thinking he would have gotten fouled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom