2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me naive but I don't think the game was fixed. That was a ******** *** call tho. 

CP3 trying to act like he's gonna shoot a 3 which never works and gets the ball stolen 
roll.gif

Unreal. Now I know what it feels like to be an Oregon Football Fan.

Sick to my stomach right now. **** the ***** *** Thunder and **** anybody who loves them. Fraud *** team, can't wait to see these dudes get their **** handed to them by the Heat or Spurs

Chester trolling hard :rofl:

Gonna have dudes knocking at your door with the heater at 4 AM

Last edited:

Sick to my stomach right now.           Thunder and  anybody who loves them. Fraud       team, can't wait to see these dudes get their      handed to them by the Heat or Spurs
@Nelson999  or @ColdCity  going to flag your post for all those curse words. You better edit it man
**** you talkin about? I have never flagged a single post on NT
Put that on GOD and I will let it go, and I will apologize too

I know S&T is anti-Clippers, but Doc was 100% right in that press conference about the Reggie Jackson replay.

He also said you can't blow that big of a lead in that short time span and he was right about that as well.

CP3 really did nonsense at the end though. Could've just waited for Russ or someone else to foul him.

Oh well. On to game 6. Handle business at the crib at Game 6. All there is to it. Really shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

I know S&T is anti-Clippers, but Doc was 100% right in that press conference about the Reggie Jackson replay.

He also said you can't blow that big of a lead in that short time span and he was right about that as well.

CP3 really did nonsense at the end though. Could've just waited for Russ or someone else to foul him.

All of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom