2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more game left for Randy Wittman :pimp:

Yall overachieved stop it, he did a great job this season, your franchise player has been turrble
Wittman is trash, he didn't do a good job this season at all. We should have had closer to 50 wins with our roster

He's a good defensive coach but clueless on offense. I've never ever seen him with a clipboard drawing a play

I would chalk that up to inexperience on the players parts. Not coaching. You can't coach experience or composure. You either have it. You learn it or you never get it. Not The coaches fault

Wall been looking dusty all spring.

That ***** needs to skip all summer leagues and practice his jumper ALL summer.

He needs to also take alpha vitamins to grow his damn testicles back and return next year more dominant on the floor and with a cotdamn jumpshot.

Trevor Ariza needs to practice passing all ******* summer.
Alonzo.gif

Shaq is such a big kid still 
laugh.gif

One more game left for Randy Wittman
pimp.gif
Yall overachieved stop it, he did a great job this season, your franchise player has been turrble
Wittman is trash, he didn't do a good job this season at all. We should have had closer to 50 wins with our roster

He's a good defensive coach but clueless on offense. I've never ever seen him with a clipboard drawing a play
this is the first time the wizards have been in the second round since _______

wittman is not the reason wall is scared to shoot

wittman is not the reason ariza can make a simple chest pass

people need to stop blaming coaches for the teams problems

Fire Wittman and get who? Someone who's bounced around the league with no rings or some rookie first time coach. Chill bro it's Wittmans first time coaching in the playoffs.
Get who? George Karl, Lionel Hollins, or any coach who has actually experienced success before.

Wittman doesn't mean anything to the franchise, he was the interim after Flip Saunders firing who was allowed to coach out the remainder of his contract. Washington didn't hire him as a head coach. He's not head coach material and never was.

Why does it matter that it's Wittman's first time in the playoffs? We're not paying him to develop on the job. The players are supposed to develop, the coach is supposed to already know what he's doing. That's what he gets paid for.

Wiz had too much confidence coming out of the Bulls series. And now stupid Indiana gets to play stupid Miami again.

It was the Wiz players shooting 3's in moments for the tie or win when they clearly had time for a second possession After an easy basket etc etc etc. It's clear to me that Wiz choked under pressure, now that inbounds play where Beal fumbled it was a play drawn up, well at least it looked like that to me. Whitman may be a bad coach I don't know, never watched the Wiz this year before these playoffs so you know better than I, but they haven't lost these games Ive seen Because of coaching, it's all on the boys playing man. For real be honest with yourself

Last edited:
Wiz had too much confidence coming out of the Bulls series. And now stupid Indiana gets to play stupid Miami again.

Did you really want to see the Heat sweep the Wizards? :nerd:

Yes. Yes I did. At least that would mean they got out of the 2nd round. That's a big achievement for not only this team, but this city/metro area. We all knew the Heat would ultimately sweep Washington but damn I'd rather see Washington get a shot at the conference finals than Indiana.

BUT, after these last 3 games, Washington not only doesn't deserve to face Miami, but it would almost be a spit in the face for Miami to play this 2nd round Washington squad. It's like it would've been sheer luck and not hunger and skill that got them there. If Washington can't beat This Indiana team from these last 2 games then it would be a fluke if they skated by the Indiana team from the first two games of the series.

I'd rather see a deserving Washington team get swept than a fluke Wizards get demolished.

I really thought they had it in them after smashing Chicago and then opening this series with such a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom