2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
andddddddddd semen is back with the Durant slander
mean.gif
lol at the intentional typo

One more game left for Randy Wittman :pimp:

Yall overachieved stop it, he did a great job this season, your franchise player has been turrble
Wittman is trash, he didn't do a good job this season at all. We should have had closer to 50 wins with our roster

He's a good defensive coach but clueless on offense. I've never ever seen him with a clipboard drawing a play

Last edited:
It's not officially over but the writings on the Wall so to speak. I'm hitting up Bass Pro Shop tomorrow to get a reel and some bait. Wizards will be back and better next season.

Wittman is trash, he didn't do a good job this season at all. We should have had closer to 50 wins with our roster

He's a good defensive coach but clueless on offense. I've never ever seen him with a clipboard drawing a play

Fire Wittman and get who? Someone who's bounced around the league with no rings or some rookie first time coach. Chill bro it's Wittmans first time coaching in the playoffs.

Wizards really blew it wow.

Could you imagine if the Pacers made the Finals after everything thats happened and everyone assuming they were getting bounced by the Hawks...

Wall been looking dusty all spring.

That ***** needs to skip all summer leagues and practice his jumper ALL summer.

He needs to also take alpha vitamins to grow his damn testicles back and return next year more dominant on the floor and with a cotdamn jumpshot.

Trevor Ariza needs to practice passing all ******* summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom