2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best player at each position still left in the playoffs?

5. Jordan/NeNe --- Not enought Centers worth debating
4. LMA/Blake/Bosh/Ibaka/West
3. Lebron/KD/George/Leonard/Batum
2. Beal/Wes/Johnson/Wade/Stephenson
1. Westbrook/Cp3/Wall/Lillard/Parker??????? Can't decide the order. CP3 is hurt and Lillard still kinda sucks on defense. TP put on a clinic in game 7 yesterday but Wall is really coming into his own as well. idk.

Last edited:

1. Westbrook/Cp3/Wall/Lillard/Parker??????? Can't decide the order. CP3 is hurt and Lillard still kinda sucks on defense. TP put on a clinic in game 7 yesterday but Wall is really coming into his own as well. idk.

haha dang, no love for the spurs at all!

Where Duncan and Ginobili at? :nerd:

That patience. :lol: Good luck.

Mikhail-Prokhorov-60-minutes.jpeg

Nene's a 4. Gortat's the 5.

Where Duncan and Ginobili at? :nerd:

Duncan is a C now so I guess he's in the top 3.

Ginobili is liable for that, "**** I'm actually 38 years old game" so that drops him :lol:

Honestly feel like Wes/Beal are ahead of Johnson/Wade/Ginobili. Wes cuz his defense is so tight and Beal cuz he can shoot better than any of em.
Lance is too inconsistent for me to get a true ranking on him. When he plays what he's capable of playing tho, Wade/Johnson/Ginobili can't touch him.

Last edited:
Joe Johnson is very underrated due to his contract. He probably had a better series than any of the SG's mentioned and was the Nets most consistent player in the Toronto series.

21.9ppg, 3.6rpg, 2.7apg, 52%FG, 39% 3PT, 82% FT, 60% TS

Last edited:
Nene's a 4. Gortat's the 5.

Ur right my fault. Him vs West will be a dope matchup

Joe Johnson is very underrated due to his contract. He probably had a better series than any of the SG's mentioned and was the Nets most consistent player in the Toronto series.

I agree with this if you took the contract out I'd take him on my team anyday. He was the best player for Brooklyn last series.

in the east: Beal/JJ/Wade/Stephenson?
Lance has played better than Wade but than again Wade has barely played this whole year so it's hard to get a true feel for where he is.

Last edited:

Ginobili is liable for that, "**** I'm actually 38 years old game" so that drops him :lol:

Honestly feel like Wes/Beal are ahead of Johnson/Wade/Ginobili. Wes cuz his defense is so tight and Beal cuz he can shoot better than any of em.
Lance is too inconsistent for me to get a true ranking on him. When he plays what he's capable of playing tho, Wade/Johnson/Ginobili can't touch him.
Nah I would still say Wade is No. 1
Only thing Stephenson got on Wade is his 3 pt shooting.

QFT

"But would you rather be underpaid or overrated?"

i mean.. it defeats the purpose if you list like 6 players per position when there's only 8 teams left :lol:

5. Deandre Jordan
4. LMA
3. Lebron
2. Joe Johnson (slightly ahead of Wade, slightly ahead of Beal)
1. Westbrook

When people look at joe, they don't see the production or player, they only see the dollar signed attached to him.

No. When people look at Joe, they start yawning.

Nah I would still say Wade is No. 1
Only thing Stephenson got on Wade is his 3 pt shooting.

Wade is above Stephenson because his BBIQ

I think Wes will have to guard TP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom