2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told yall Bobcats will get the 8th seed.

They playing with no knowledge of how terrible that roster is :lol:

Kemba though :pimp: :pimp:

Zeller :pimp:
Lol their roster actually isn't that terrible, they have a lot of good defenders and rebounders. And they'll be better offensively when Al Jeff comes back

If they get an elite wing scorer in the draft they'll be solid, Gerald Henderson is some trash

Hubie Brown on the mic too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Waiting for him to say Paul George is 6'11

Last edited:
Boozer is a fool, how you going to try to go 1 on 1 with Hibbert when he's been giving out the Hand Of God 5 times a game on average.

Lol their roster actually isn't that terrible, they have a lot of good defenders and rebounders. And they'll be better offensively when Al Jeff comes back

If they get an elite wing scorer in the draft they'll be solid, Gerald Henderson is some trash

Na Henderson aint trash. He must have put that razor to his head and said "make me like Mike" cause dude is hitting fadeaways with ease.

Last edited:
where the hell is the foul on Rose? Their feet got tangled thats why he fell and a clear path on top of that what a joke

Last edited:
[quote name="JsindaA"]

When did I attempt to counter that? Go ahead, I'll wait. [/quote]

What are you basing this "rapid improvement" on?

[quote name="JsindaA"]
Maybe you should go ahead and check what Bron actually did in the series. He shot at or below 50% the entire series outside of one game.
[/quote] And in the other games he averaged 48% from the field (which is higher than his career playoff FG%) with plenty of a solid % from the 3 point and the free throw line so his TS% was still sky high even exclude that 1game. He was still providing elite efficiency. nowhere near being slowed down

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ dudes saying Bev going to lock up CP3

Like I said, 3rd best player in the game
laugh.gif

No one can lock up CP3 let's be real. But Bev will definitely be a pest on the defensive end, which I'm sure CP3 will use to his advantage. 

Every Bulls game is an ugly game.

What's up with the young god Kyrie? Need a big game from him against the deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom