2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please at the end of the day they are getting paid millions to play. It wouldnt be fair to their fan base if they let this get to them. I feel sorry for sterling you can tell hes a miserable old man with nothing but money and nothing else
eyes.gif
Affluenza at its finest. 
mean.gif

RIP to Jack Ramsay who passed away last night. Led the Blazers to their only Championship in 77. Too young to appreciate him but my pops came to the states in the 70s and remembers him and the championship year pretty well. :smh: Cancer don't play.

Last edited:
RIP to Jack Ramsay who passed away last night. Led the Blazers to their only Championship in 77.
R.I.P

watched the game last night with an older blazers fan that was around for the 77 championship (not cp). said there were hippie bonfires all over the state after they won

Kinda sad that people would rather have the players do nothing because it's the "playoffs" as if that actually means something. Players and fans alike brainwashed to think the pursuit of a golden ball is really all that worthwhile in the grand scheme

New slaves

Ah well, back to your regularly scheduled programming

Last edited:
How can u not feel sorry for close minded people? You cant fight ignorance with ignorance.that clippers team has balled all year. Its a damn shame this leaked out now while they're in a tough series. Grimey actually

clippers players have knowingly put up with a racist owner for years, no way they give up their playoff series when the only thing thats changed is that now the public knows about sterling

Kinda sad that people would rather have the players do nothing because it's the "playoffs" as if that actually means something. Players and fans alike brainwashed to think the pursuit of a golden ball is really all that worthwhile in the grand scheme

New slaves

Ah well, back to your regularly scheduled programming

Easy for you to say :lol:

You're not getting paid millions.

Do you know how much money there is to be made for the players on the roster if the Clips win the Finals?

PEOPLE ARE SELFISH. Half the dudes in the locker room probably like " I dont give a damn if you dont like black people. Pay me."

Stop being naive

R.I.P

watched the game last night with an older blazers fan that was around for the 77 championship (not cp). said there were hippie bonfires all over the state after they won
My pops was new to the country and he said going to the parade was one of the best times of his life and what made him develop a love for the country and hoops :pimp:

Is it messed up that my dislike for CP3 is starting to be felt towards his like 5 year old son? I'm tired of seeing these dudes in every commercial :smh:

You guys act like Troy Daniels is 14 years old just because he's a rookie. Dude is about to be 23 years old...he's considered a man. Iverson was going straight at the greatest player of all time the minute he stepped in the league at like 19-20. The NBA needs some more trash talking and less buddy buddying these days. Complete non-issue.

I have no problem with trash talking. Kind of classless to do it to Troy Daniels of all people though. Kid is just trying to achieve his dream at this point in his career. He's been flying back and forth playing d league games and rockets games in the same day busting his *** and hoping he can stick. Why come talk **** to a rookie that you KNOW won't do anything back?

Talk **** to Lin if you need to feel better about yourself since you actually made the most crucial plays against him all series.

That's the thing....if these dudes just realized the power they have just by being on the same page. They have the power to put the game on pause. Putting aside the fact that this is more important than the game and some maybach keys because if they actually sat out the game would be forced to wait and they wouldn't lose anything basketball or money wise. They have more to lose by continuing to play than they do by sitting out.

But yea, enjoy your precious game 5. I won't be watching any games until somebody takes a stand

You guys act like Troy Daniels is 14 years old just because he's a rookie. Dude is about to be 23 years old...he's considered a man. Iverson was going straight at the greatest player of all time the minute he stepped in the league at like 19-20. The NBA needs some more trash talking and less buddy buddying these days. Complete non-issue.

Trash talk is fine, but there are things you just don't do. You don't run across the court as the team is walking off to talk your ****. I don't think any action should be taken, it's just a ***** made move

Mo was barking at Troy Daniels? lmaooo that's very lame for a veteran pro

but this is the same guy who was depressed when Bron left the Cavs 

edit: lame as far as running up on him post game like that....didn't seem like they were going at each other during the game but obviously the cameras don't catch everything

Last edited:
if anything, the rookie is exactly the kind of player you want to be seeking out. might was well try to get in his head and make him start missing, who cares if he worked hard to get to where he is everyone in the NBA has worked hard to get to where they are if he cant deal with it he can go back to the d-league 

Idk if I'm late or not but did anyone see Bonzi Wells' Jailblazer stories?

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

I lost it when I read Zach Randolph tossed a 5 pound weight at Jeff McInnis but it hit Dudley instead.

LaMarcus looking like Tyrone Biggums' brother in the post game presser. :lol:

:lol:

I think he must've went to the WWE Performance Center to fix his promos, cause he seems a lot more confident in interviews with all the attention he's recently been getting. It was embarrassing during All Star weekend :lol:

As far as the trash talk, meh, he's Mo Williams, he's just making himself feel better cause he's still scorned by Lebron. Similar to how Laker fans feel when Dwight travels or something. They need to grasp at the little things to make up for the misery.

Last edited:
Jeremy Lin and Omir Asik are due 15 million apiece. I remember when these deals happened and people were split down the middle on them based of the potential for those guys to be worth that crazy money (moreso Asik than Lin) but now neither are worth it, and those contracts are untradeable as far as I'm concerned. At least its only for a year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom