2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for hating on the Wizards all season long. Shoutout to those guys, been rooting for em all series long. Good to see them and the Raptors pumping some new blood into the East playoffs.

Those two, the Grizz and Blazers are my favorite teams to watch in the playoffs this year.

Since no knicks, my favorite team to watch/root for so far has been

1. Mavs
2. Blazers
3. Wizards

Last edited:
for those wondering what the altercation was at the end of the rockets trailblazers game, mo williams ran over as the rockets were walking off the court to talk **** to troy daniels.

total non-incident.

let these guys talk man this is playoff basketball.

Mo should get commended for his actions, not punished. We need more trash talk in the league.

Last edited:
Love trash talking during games but Mo Williams should be the last player to ever talk after going ghost in those Cleveland playoff series.  Shouldve changed his name to Houdini after that act...

Pretty simple really, LMA owned the first two games and is playing really well.
Lillard has been clutch as hell.
And Batum and Wes have both been really good.

On Houston's side, outside of Dwight, who is playing well?
Harden plays half the court, and has been uneven at best.
Parsons was nice tonight, but quiet 1-3.

Yet all 4 games been tight. Gotta credit Dwight for that.

FrighteningColdCorydorascatfish.gif

Last edited:
So Magic and his group wants to buy the Clippers...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/exit-s...sell-clippers-to-magic-johnson-073015142.html

Interesting.

I'm now starting to think Magic and the girl set this up all along... [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Zero faith in this happening. Sterling has no reason to sell the team, especially after he owned it through all the bad years and now is finally reaping the benefits of them being good.

The only way it gets sold is if they drastically overpay for it

Zero faith in this happening. Sterling has no reason to sell the team, especially after he owned it through all the bad years and now is finally reaping the benefits of them being good.

The only way it gets sold is if they drastically overpay for it

You make it sound like he's not the reason they sucked all those years :lol:. He just for some reason decided to put some effort into actually building the team recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom