Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
roll.gif

that is so bad
Who is that supposed to be
nerd.gif

Your claim doesn't make sense. If you think KD has top 5 handles name the other 4 you think are better. His size and length attribute to his handle not to mention the guys guarding him aren't the best steals guys in the league. To say he has top 5 handles means he's in Walls and Irvings class.
that is like me saying john wall and irving lower center of gravity and speed attribute to their handles. the top 17 leaders in steals consists of thaddeus young, jimmy butler, paul george, trevor ariza, kawhi leonard, LBJ, corey brewer, and Iggy. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Your claim doesn't make sense. If you think KD has top 5 handles name the other 4 you think are better. His size and length attribute to his handle not to mention the guys guarding him aren't the best steals guys in the league. To say he has top 5 handles means he's in Walls and Irvings class.
...How is that supposed to be a negative again?

Would you say "Dirk isn't that good of a shooter, his size and length attribute to his shooting.  Now Kemba Walker, he might be a career 40% shooter, but he's really a great shooter because he's 6'1."

You guys with these "pound for pound" arguments totally miss me.  Being long and tall are big advantages in the NBA.  They make you better at everything.  If his size and length make his handles better, then his handles are better.  Period.

Last edited:
Most of those games actually featured a three-guard starting lineup (with Gordon and Roberts), but the ball has been in his hands the most of the three.

Gordon has missed the last two, though.

Last edited:
that is like me saying john wall and irving lower center of gravity and speed attribute to their handles. the top 17 leaders in steals consists of thaddeus young, jimmy butler, paul george, trevor ariza, kawhi leonard, LBJ, corey brewer, and Iggy. :rolleyes

Funny how you skipped naming the 4 players you think are in KDs class of handles. I want to know their names. That way I can know all the players you think he's better than. I'll wait.

Wall, Curry, Irving, Rondo, Harden, Lawson. That's 6 that end your top 5 theory right there.

Last edited:
Funny how you skipped naming the 4 players you think are in KDs class of handles. I want to know their names. That way I can know all the players you think he's better than. I'll wait.

Wall, Curry, Irving, Rondo, Harden, Lawson. That's 6 that end your top 5 theory right there.
the people i think that have without a doubt better handles than KD are Curry, Irving, and CP3. Now name your 20 or more players with better handles :lol:

Last edited:
I always figured a player like Tyreke, you would detest Kev. :lol:

You gotta hate him when he's shooting long 2's off the dribble but when he's at his best he's one of those guys who can get you 20/5/5 without a jumper.

Why are y'all comparing a 6'11 guys handle to a 6'2-6'4 PG's?

I need a game to come on so y'all can stop this nonsense.

The fact you think KD has better handles than John Wall ends the convo. You got it homie. Smh
just like how you think kd only has elite handles due to his size and length. why can't one argue that the only reason wall's handle is elite is due to his world class speed? :smh: thanks for ignoring the part where you could list 20 people with better handles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom