2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I didn't know there were two Heat Hater threads, this should be fun

Way more than two my friend.

I'm watching P George post game interview right now, he was so so so nervous starting the podium talk. I've never seen an "unsure" star at the podium, ever. Even he's surprised at the win. False hope. Or maybe it was just the cold tub

laugh.gif
ta bien

Saying hes not clutch is by no means flat out hatred. Hes ****** up more opportunities than hes converted, hes passed out of game winning situations more times than one can count. Saying hes not elite or not an all time great is flat out hatred. Saying hes not clutch, not so much.
he's clutch tho. Maybe not MJ clutch but who is or was?

Breaking news, role players have stepped up and hit huge shots on championship teams throughout the entire history of the NBA.

Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, John Paxson, Steve Kerr, Avery Johnson, Sean Elliott, Mike Miller, Jason Terry, Mario Elie, Vinnie Johnson, etc etc etc etc etc.

Can we move on at some point?

I don't hate LeBron. Dude is a stud and one of the greats. But LeBron always keeps his teams in the game, but he never has the ball to seal the deal or make that last shot, It his role players that do. Whereas Kobe's and Mike's role players kept them in the game (Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Steve Kerr, Jon Paxson), but when there was 2:00 left in the 4th quarter, you knew that Kobe and Mike were getting the ball, and had the ball EVERY possession and were going to seal the deal. I'm definitely not knocking LeBron and his skills, but it's easy to see how it could look like he gets bailed out.

(sigh)

What level of greatness are you even referring to?

Goat... Mj talk.... I'm sick of it

3peat at least once like Kobe then begin...dude beat okc for first ring and got his.*** saved by allen for his second...

Enough said?

Last edited:
Saying hes not clutch is by no means flat out hatred. Hes ****** up more opportunities than hes converted, hes passed out of game winning situations more times than one can count. Saying hes not elite or not an all time great is flat out hatred. Saying hes not clutch, not so much.

NT = The only place where a guy can score 29 of the last 30 points for a team in a ECF, or will a team back with 16 in the fourth in game 6 of the finals, or Have a game 6 in Boston in the 2013 ECF, or have an awesome game 7 in the 2013 NBA Finals, or put up 40 and 20 in a must win against Indy last year, be historically great in close out games period and be "not clutch"

You just can't make this stuff up.

Don't know why you're still arguing with dude. He said he was so pissed about game 6 last year he blacked out... Straight feelionaire :smokin

3peat at least once like Kobe then begin...dude beat okc for first ring and got his.*** saved by allen for his second...

Enough said?

Are you trolling? The fact that you said Allen "Saved him" makes me think you're trolling. i literally can't go any further with this convo with you my man. When you do the things he's done 10 years through his career, whether you like it or not, he's up there. Point blank period.

Y'all gotta remember at this time of the year there's bound to be more stupidity. We get all the casuals who stroll in and give their 2 cents on the 7 full NBA games they watch per season. I just scroll right past the ****.

Enough said?
30 days or less he will have his 3 peat and you will still be hating on something LeBron did or didn't do. He can't win either way.

I don't hate LeBron. Dude is a stud and one of the greats. But LeBron always keeps his teams in the game, but he never has the ball to seal the deal or make that last shot, It his role players that do. Whereas Kobe's and Mike's role players kept them in the game (Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Steve Kerr, Jon Paxson), but when there was 2:00 left in the 4th quarter, you knew that Kobe and Mike were getting the ball, and had the ball EVERY possession and were going to seal the deal. I'm definitely not knocking LeBron and his skills, but it's easy to see how it could look like he gets bailed out.

So clutch to you is just scoring? Not making plays for others? Getting your teammate wide open potential game winners? Lebron gonna make the right play. That's not clutch to you?

Are you trolling? The fact that you said Allen "Saved him" makes me think you're trolling. i literally can't go any further with this convo with you my man. When you do the things he's done 10 years through his career, whether you like it or not, he's up there. Point blank period.

I agree he's almost there man just not there yet premature goat talk since cav

Ray don't hit the shot then what?
Lebron brought them back that's what greats do but Allen don't make that shot do they win a ring?

That's called saving his ***

Last edited:

Enough said?

30 days or less he will have his 3 peat and you will still be hating on something LeBron did or didn't do. He can't win either way.

checks sig

ok, yea you know. this year its gonna be even harder for them to win the title.

as far as im concerned, god blessed them with that title last year because they shouldnt have won it. SMH

either way, stop thinking its a cake walk. you arent even in the finals yet

NT = The only place where a guy can score 29 of the last 30 points for a team in a ECF, or will a team back with 16 in the fourth in game 6 of the finals, or Have a game 6 in Boston in the 2013 ECF, or have an awesome game 7 in the 2013 NBA Finals, or put up 40 and 20 in a must win against Indy last year, be historically great in close out games period and be "not clutch"

You just can't make this stuff up.

29 out of 30 clutch. Scoring 16 2 turnovers in the last 2 minutes, followed by getting done in by tp clutch and not clutch. Other 2 clutch.

"Historically great"

2011 nba finals? Buddy disappeared for a whole 6 game series
2007 getting swept and averaging 22 with 6 tpg? shortly after dropping 29 out of last 30

Or do those not count.

Last edited:
I agree he's almost there man just not there yet premature talk imo

Ray don't hit the shot then what?
Lebron brought them back that's what greats do but Allen don't make that shot do they win a ring?

That's called saving his ***

Dude, he hit the shot. Lebron also hit a huge 3 with less than 30 seconds left to make that 3 possible.

The hell do you mean "Ray don't hit the shot then what?" He hit the damn shot :lol:

So clutch to you is just scoring? Not making plays for others? Getting your teammate wide open potential game winners? Lebron gonna make the right play. That's not clutch to you?
Crtl + F, Type "clutch", and see if I used the word "clutch"

checks sig

ok, yea you know. this year its gonna be even harder for them to win the title.

as far as im concerned, god blessed them with that title last year because they shouldnt have won it. SMH

either way, stop thinking its a cake walk. you arent even in the finals yet
again, shoulda, coulda, woulda. When did i say it's a cake walk? and checks sig? what does that have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom