2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idc. What anyone says though NBA gave Bron those last two rings. The officiating against the Thunder in the finals two years ago :smh:

Na he played great, doesnt negate the fact that role players saved his ***.

Even tonight lebron air balls a 3, misses a fast break layup,
4 th quarter free throw

That is clutch?
Na, he aint clutch man. People just gotta accept hes more majic than mj, still an alltime great tho, just never the goat.

THANK YOU!!!! Damn some people can't accept the fact LeBron almost COST them that game. Heck if Chris Bosh didn't score those 2 points in the 2nd quarter, they would've lost by 2. LMAO these dude will make all excuses

He scored 16 in the 4th.  Some people can't accept the fact the LeBron single handedly brought them back.

As i said earlier, his teammeates are the ones that bring him to the promise land. If sa doesnt choke and ray doesnt save him, he choked that game away. He brought them back, ray and bosh pushed em forward

Na, he aint clutch man. People just gotta accept hes more majic than mj, still an alltime great tho, just never the goat.
As i said earlier, his teammeates are the ones that bring him to the promise land. If sa doesnt choke and ray doesnt save him, he choked that game away. He brought them back, ray and bosh pushed em forward
But they're not in a position to win/for SA to choke if he doesn't bring them back, so....

THANK YOU!!!! Damn some people can't accept the fact LeBron almost COST them that game. Heck if Chris Bosh didn't score those 2 points in the 2nd quarter, they would've lost by 2. LMAO these dude will make all excuses
shoulda coulda woulda.......

and now youve gotten away from the og point. LeBron gets saved in clutch situations. He doesnt want anything to do with the ball when the game is on the line.

But they're not in a position to win/for SA to choke if he doesn't bring them back, so....

very true, I dont see what point you are trying to make tho.

I'll see yall tomorrow night, this is disintegrating at an alarming rate. OKC wins Game 5.

Last edited:

shoulda coulda woulda.......
and now youve gotten away from the og point. LeBron gets saved in clutch situations. He doesnt want anything to do with the ball when the game is on the line.
Don't worry about it, he got the point

Last edited:
He's got 2 rings and could very well win his 3rd. It's literally impossible to say he's "not clutch." What the hell does that even mean :rofl: :rofl:

I said I was out...I lied :lol:

Man some of y'all need to stop getting suckered into the nonsense.

Game 6 Boston isn't a clutch situation? Or how bout game 7 vs the spurs last year? Pretty sure he put the game away with the jumpers he hit at the end of the game. Or is clutch only hitting buzzer beaters

we all pretty much agree MJ is the greatest. Did he get this treatment when in 92 it was the bench that saved the bulls in the clinching game? or Paxson's 3 that won in Phoenix? or Kerr's shot that won it in 97? we all know it's a team game, Teammates are supposed to do these things. But LeBron get's crushed every time a teammate hits a big shot. LeBron will never be MJ so stop expecting it. But he will go down as top 5 ever when it's all said and done.

Man some of y'all need to stop getting suckered into the nonsense.
I'm guilty of it. I'm chill out LOL 
smokin.gif

we all pretty much agree MJ is the greatest. Did he get this treatment when in 92 it was the bench that saved the bulls in the clinching game? or Paxson's 3 that won in Phoenix? or Kerr's shot that won it in 97? we all know it's a team game, Teammates are supposed to do these things. But LeBron get's crushed every time a teammate hits a big shot. LeBron will never be MJ so stop expecting it. But he will go down as top 5 ever when it's all said and done.
there was no internet in 92, but im sure plenty of people were like that back then too

THESE KIDS 18 BELIVING IN SANTA CLAUSE

No matter how many valid point you make lebron is the goat...I would pay money to hear mike's current opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom