2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pabs coming through 
nthat.gif

Unfortunately, Ewing probably interviewed for Charlotte and Orlando out of respect.. rather than being a serious candidate. He worked in Orlando for years so they figured they should at least give him an interview. And when your friend owns an NBA team.. I hope you get an interview :lol:

At this point, I'll be surprised if he ever gets a chance to coach a team. He's not the most well-spoken guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bad interviewee and there would be concerns with his communication skills with his team.

Unfortunately, Ewing probably interviewed for Charlotte and Orlando out of respect.. rather than being a serious candidate. He worked in Orlando for years so they figured they should at least give him an interview. And when your friend owns an NBA team.. I hope you get an interview :lol:

At this point, I'll be surprised if he ever gets a chance to coach a team. He's not the most well-spoken guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bad interviewee and there would be concerns with his communication skills with his team.

this

Pat will have his chance.

Btw he is one of the most disrispected players ever. and this seems to be the same on his coaching carreer

This is the point of the game where the lame *** fake *** fans go home

meh, i ain't mad at em. they paid, they can show up and leave whenever they please. they started filing out when it was a 15 point game in the 4th, at about 11:45 local time on a tuesday night. some people gotta go to work.

and for the record, every team ever has had fans leave early. it happens.

Hitting exotic yambs, making money off someone's hobby, golfing at a nice golf course
MJ da GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom