Not open for further replies.
The one.thing Kd is.still thinking about and probably will for a while
Is falling on the floor like he did

That's something that sticks with you for a lil bit

View media item 1004163

Lebron is defiitly ONE OF THE greatest to ever play the game but never #1
All I'm saying guys..relax

Last edited:
It's like Groundhog Day in here, y'all don't get tired of babbling about the same dumb **** do you? :lol:

Next argument.

LeBron isn't even a hall of famer yet.

These dudes I tell you

His credentials already before 30 , got him as a hall of famer

2 rings , 4 Mvps , 2 finals Mvps ,and you have players with far less credentials in the hall of fame??

You serious? :smh:

These dudes I tell you

His credentials already before 30 , got him as a hall of famer

2 rings , 4 Mvps , 2 finals Mvps ,and you have players with far less credentials in the hall of fame??

You serious? :smh:

Lol bro. I was being sarcastic. These arguments and points these dudes are making are so ludicrous I'm saying the next point there gonna try and make and say is LeBron isn't even a hall of famer yet.

Put the guy yall call the king in the physicality of the 90 s Nba
he would crumble

Hahaha today's standard legendary
Yesterday's standard never ever

The refs be havin supper at lebrons house, every night be4 gametime

Chris bosh does the cooking with his apron

D wade wont let lebron sit at the head of the table

Dwade tells him: this is my house
it will always be my house

Last edited:
Oh ok I see you're bing foolish now :smh:

As far as the ref thing I'm curious to know how many of y'all actually watched Jordan and remember the calls he got :lol:

Last edited:
Oh ok I see you're bing foolish now :smh:

As far as the ref thing I'm curious to know how many of y'all actually watched Jordan and remember the calls he got :lol:

The whole damn miami team is reffed on a diffrent set of standards

Mostly every other person watching sees this except for u miami LBJ fans

I'll never respond to u again in life you know damn well bulls entire team didn't get same treatment as miami

Magic had a STACKED team. Hall of famers up and down the roster.

Larry had a STACKED team. Hall of famers up and down the roster.

Kobe and shaq had each other with great role players.

Jordan and PIp had each other with great role players.

Can't hate the fact that Lebron is a on a great team and doing what he is supposed to do...WIN!

Lebron is a legend. We will talk of him the way we talk of Magic, Mike, Larry, Kobe ETC. No way around it.

And I hate the 90's comment. No way to tell what could have happened. All we have is whats in front of us now and he is ballin.

The Durant slander on first take
mean.gif

They taking russy's side, oh boy
Durant should feel the heat a little bit. This was a poor postseason for him by Kevin Durant standards. Russell on the other hand took a huge leap, and I wouldnt object to people saying that he had a better post season than Durant.

I do wish they would stop trying to feed the narrative of them not liking each other though.

For kd standards it was just another postseason, near identical numbers as last year. Russ had a great year for russ standards, but still not better thank kds postseason.

And man if that stuff hasnt gotten to them by now it prolly never will :lol:

The Durant slander on first take
mean.gif

They taking russy's side, oh boy
Durant should feel the heat a little bit. This was a poor postseason for him by Kevin Durant standards. Russell on the other hand took a huge leap, and I wouldnt object to people saying that he had a better post season than Durant.

I do wish they would stop trying to feed the narrative of them not liking each other though.
I agree Russ had the better playoffs, or more impactful. KD still floats and disappears and his defense was flat deplorable, especially this San Antonio series. And then when he makes mistakes like turning the ball over or falling down for no reason on a clutch possession or continually being made DG's ***** he just puts his head down and sulks back on D. He needs to drink a pint of Westbrook's blood. The whole beta mentality thing was never more apparent than the Spurs series

Last edited:
^these boys are still in their mid 20s
cant rely on jumper. kd needs to learn how to get to block and get easy buckets, especially on smaller guys. heck, russ could do more in the post (like gp).

Russ was better than KD in this playoff run.

All that slander y'all was giving him now look.

Russ was better then KD during the playoffs. And that's exactly why there home now. Kds gotta be that dude in that duo for then to win.

sounds like Bird has given george hill the kiss of death.

how he's going to get rid of that terrible contract is another question

Come on guys. Garnett and his passive aggressive *** was good, but dirk was the best shootin PF ever. He kicked san antonio ***** for years. In 2006 he was alone and almost won the finals. Garnett was a good player but he had to be carried out by pierce and allen to win that one champioship

Number never lie.you see this garbage
This is all I'm saying enuff is enuf
Channels changed

That's my girl though
Homegrown champs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom