2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would bet scott brooks is still gonna be the thunders head coach next season and they'll sign free agents that won't contribute or do anything off the bench. they should try to trade reggie jackson for someone since the thunders front office is too cheap to pay him.

Love and DMC will be nice.

When was the last time we had 2 dominant Bigs in the league starting in the front court?

Been a long long longgggggg time...

Maybe they attract other players as well.
Doubt it will happen (although i heard Marc Spears from Yahoo Sports on the radio and he was making some solid points as to why the Kings are one of the best trade partners for the T-Wolves in this scenario)

If it did happen, the offense would be amazing but i would be worried about defense.

As well as the fact that he's probably gone after the season

And losing the number 8 pick kind of sucks
Cousins+Love would be the best offensive front court in the league :nerd:

:smokin

You can surround a prime duncan with just about anyone and it'll be 55 wins plus and a championship contender

If you did the same with Kobe, well it's a 1st round exit at best. You need more in this scenario to be a championship contender.
Lies you act like Duncan has played with bums. Some of you dudes hate Kobe so much it's ridiculous ma 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the difference between OKC and SA was evident in that last few minutes of the 4th and overtime. OKC only shoots jumpers and has no inside game whatsoever. You can't win in the playoffs or finals without inside scoring.

You can totally win in the playoffs and finals without inside scoring. Every team winning Rings keeps doing it without inside scoring.
Penetration into the paint and getting buckets isn't inside scoring, or is it.
I think inside scoring I think Post game. Spurs are the last NBA team with a post game. And they haven't won in years, the teams winning, no post game, you can win without it

I would love to see Duncan's 'impact' when he gets double or triple team then only to pass it to a teammate who bricks a shot 70% of the time

.....for 72 games

You guys are really underrating Kobe defensively, he was a very good defensive player.

Last edited:
But, but, Durant's MVP acceptance speech was better than MJ's HOF speech .

This is not fair!

the difference between OKC and SA was evident in that last few minutes of the 4th and overtime. OKC only shoots jumpers and has no inside game whatsoever. You can't win in the playoffs or finals without inside scoring.
The difference between OKC and SA was bench scoring and coaching. 3 guard lineup along with a 40+ point differential in bench scoring will do it for ya.

Almost beat them with only fisher scoring all the bench points ... like 3 pts :lol:

But yea, you ain't winning with that ****. Durant was dead tired in the 4th

You guys are really underrating Kobe defensively, he was a very good defensive player.

kobe's defense is the most overrated thing in NBA history

he has 9 first team all defense selections

thats more than duncan

its a complete and utter sham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom