2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing about a healthy kobe...

and derozan over harden... LOL

What's so good about Harden? Tell me, I'd love to know.

Ellis used to be the SAME EXACT kind of player. 25 ppg? Yep, did that.

And he actually tried on defense, his only knock was that he overcommitted which got him in trouble.

But he could do/can do everything Harden can do. Score, dish the ball, penetrate, etc.....And he has far better hands.

Hell yeah I'd take DeRozan over Harden, better two-way talent. Not a volume scoring overrated prima-donna d-bag.

Refer to my avy for everything else on all things Harden.

Last edited:
I really want the spurs to close it out on sunday but a small part of me wants to see them win in miami just so i can see td and manu party at a club in south beach. The celebration pics over there would be funny :lol:

Ok I just looked at the Heat big 3 contracts, they were all the same. I knew they were 4 year deals, but these 5th and 6th year player options I didn't know about. What do these mean exactly, someone school me on this please

Ok I just looked at the Heat big 3 contracts, they were all the same. I knew they were 4 year deals, but these 5th and 6th year player options I didn't know about. What do these mean exactly, someone school me on this please

It means they can opt out of their contracts if they want.

Last edited:
funny thing about a healthy kobe...

and derozan over harden... LOL

What's so good about Harden? Tell me, I'd love to know.

Ellis used to be the SAME EXACT kind of player. 25 ppg? Yep, did that.

And he actually tried on defense, his only knock was that he overcommitted which got him in trouble.

But he could do/can do everything Harden can do. Score, dish the ball, penetrate, etc.....And he has far better hands.

Hell yeah I'd take DeRozan over Harden, better two-way talent. Not a volume scoring overrated prima-donna d-bag.

Refer to my avy for everything else on all things Harden.

let's start with derozan. better two way player and not a volume scorer. he averaged more shot attempts per game than harden did, had a slightly higher usage rate and shot 3% worse than harden.
better two way talent, but both had a defensive rating (basketball reference) of 107.

PER
Harden 23.5
Derozan 18.4

you can say you prefer derozan over harden because you just don't like harden, but don't even presume to think derozan is in any way better than james harden because you'd be flat out wrong :lol:

onto monta, you're right. monta did do a lot of things similar to harden. he could score, dish the ball, penetrate, not sure what the hell you mean by has better hands but it sounds very suspect. he's very similar, just a much less inefficient version. worse defensive ratings throughout his career, worse offensive ratings throughout his career. lower PER, lower effective FG% and TS%, you get the picture here.

monta's good, he's not james harden.

Harden is for sure the best SG in the league with Kobe down. I can't stand Hardens game but..first team NBA isn't a default award exactly. It's default because Kobe was out but he's deserving over any other SG, because he's the best, that simple

if thunder get legit pg and westbrook moves down to sg, is best best in the L, after kobe?

Russ is a SG, it dont matter what OKC starts him as. He's top 5 player in the league right now. So yes, he would be the best sg in the league.

let's start with derozan. better two way player and not a volume scorer. he averaged more shot attempts per game than harden did, had a slightly higher usage rate and shot 3% worse than harden.
better two way talent, but both had a defensive rating (basketball reference) of 107.

PER
Harden 23.5
Derozan 18.4

you can say you prefer derozan over harden because you just don't like harden, but don't even presume to think derozan is in any way better than james harden because you'd be flat out wrong :lol:

onto monta, you're right. monta did do a lot of things similar to harden. he could score, dish the ball, penetrate, not sure what the hell you mean by has better hands but it sounds very suspect. he's very similar, just a much less inefficient version. worse defensive ratings throughout his career, worse offensive ratings throughout his career. lower PER, lower effective FG% and TS%, you get the picture here.

monta's good, he's not james harden.

by better hands I mean he's better at swiping away the ball (steals).

if Monta wasn't 6'3 he would be much more highly regarded, probably just as highly regarded as Harden. He loses a lot on defense because he simply is undersized for a 2 guard.

And he overcommits as I stated earlier, but I think he puts forth a better effort on defense.

I don't put much stock in PER to be honest. You admitted yourself DeRozan is a better two-way talent than Harden, and I think he continues to improve on the offensive end. He'll change a lot of minds in the coming years.

Really don't see the hype in Harden, at all.

Guys, stop posting a video and criticizing Wade, and trying to defer any of the blame away from Lebron. It's Lebron's job to make sure every player on his team gives a max effort even when that player is getting paid a max contract. It doesn't even matter if Wade misses 6 lay ups and stands around on D, Lebron should've set him up with some better passes to make those lay ups and defended Wade's man for him. A bunch of Lebron savers in here...

Did I do it right?

I'm rustled.

Wasn't there a lot of **** sucking about how much better LeBron makes his teammates?

Like wasn't that a main argument on why he's better then Kobe? Now all of a sudden it's not his responsibility? LMAO

"He makes everyone around him better" "He gets max potential out his teammates"

Bron fans and media slurpers are the reason why LeBron has so little room for error.

It's never his fault.

My guy JE getting love from the miami heat! LB State :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now all we need is Casper to find a place to stick in the L with. Homies :pimp: :pimp:

Russ a top 5 player in the league right now? :lol: Niketalk stay amusing me. What happened to the slander dude been getting during the OKC/SAS series?

Yes, he's top 5. Lebron has received more slander the past 4 seasons than any other player, but he's still the best player in the world. Slander is about how well liked you are, not how great of a player you are.

That defense video comparison is laughable :lol:

Wade's problem is effort. Harden on the other hand, just doesnt have any idea what to do on the defensive side

Russ a top 5 player in the league right now? :lol: Niketalk stay amusing me. What happened to the slander dude been getting during the OKC/SAS series?

Nah that's the whole thang tho bro...

He'd be far better as a 2 guard, to where he doesn't need to be the facilitator. If he had a franchise built around his strengths it would be even more apparent that he's a top-5 player.

If Mamba never regains form, I'll concede that Westbrook is indeed the league's best 2 guard. He's honestly way better than Harden.

Make no mistake, Westbrook is an MVP caliber player. Don't be surprised if he wins one at some point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom