2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so crazy how no matter what the NBA alwaaaaays has some drama

this is straight out of a WWF script where an eskimo wrestler can't continue on because the bad guy broke the AC

****** dont know the severity of cramps 
laugh.gif

thats an excruciating, uncomfortable pain 
sick.gif

i cramped up when i first started working out after an hour that charlie horse kicked in and trainer told me to walk it off. did so and excercised for 20 more minutes.

people still believe MJ had the flu? :rofl:

i won't say he shoulda played through a cramp, because it's not possible lol, but he shouldn't have been in a position to cramp in the first place. you're an elite athlete, no country for poor conditioning.

spurs took game 1, no real surprise there. but damn miami could've stole that 1. and on to game 2 we go.

You guys don't think a team that runs as much as the Heat would be more effected than a team thats as boring and slow as lets say... the Spurs?
They actually showed a graph where the Heat were the slowest team in the playoffs this year and the Spurs were 4th fastest. 

Thats what makes the Spurs unique...they can play any tempo with high efficiency.

checks sig

OK

no one is saying the series is over. not even close

we are making fun of Lebron. dude is pathetic

dont know why Wade didnt wheel in the wheel chair for ol boy
have you ever had a cramp during a sporting event?

This ^^ . If you're going to question Lebron's toughness, you should probably have personally experienced similar pain.  I haven't dealt with many leg cramps while playing, so I can't comment either way.

Leg cramps are no joke, but a professional athlete needs to be well hydrated. No excuses.

hes sponsored by powerade

he got them electrolytes and hydration bro

stop with the BS

srs

That got outta hand quick.

Not sure why Bron is getting so much hate here. Cramps ain't no joke especially in a running environment. Can't use the other players as barometers for each other unless they're all the exact same size.

Welp better hope for AC in game 2

checks sig

OK

no one is saying the series is over. not even close

we are making fun of Lebron. dude is pathetic

dont know why Wade didnt wheel in the wheel chair for ol boy

bron trolling is always epic on NT, but nothing better than Hibbert posting up 0 and 0s, EVERYONE could appreciate that

I'm not gonna say Lebron should've played with the cramps, because anybody who had real cramps know it's impossible.

BUT the heat was there for everybody and i don't understand how this dude was not drinking more fluids. Sucks that he couldn't finish the game, but it is what it is.

final score
heat 95
spurs 110
heat 92*

spurs did shoot some ridic pct that last qtr

Last edited:
If anyone cares, I made a predictions list. I posted it on the first page of the NBA Thread.
PREDICTIONS

Miami
TLDRX91 - 4
a55a5in11 - 5
franc - 5
lamekilla - 5
imlive365 - 6
lilyo06 - 6
TLRDX91 - 6
Goldmember - 6
Franco23x - 6
hawkflight6 - 6
DipsetGeneral - 6
Simba King - 6
ChampCruThik - 6
husila718 - 6
shoeking2101 - 6
Cedric Ceballos - 6
Nelson C - 6
monix23 - 6
MaxElite - 6
toine2981 - 6
Chester - 6
3900stabler - 6
LB510 - 6
tyonenine - 6
onewearz - 7

Spurs

durty pancakes - 4
Ballinsam23 - 5
Iamjusayn - 5
Mamba MVP - 5
pip777 - 6
PMatic - 6
lilzunchi - 6
JoeClear - 6
Antidope - 6
vcshoxj6 - 6
ACBboyz - I'm the worst
illmatic kid - 6
worldbeefreeg - 6
Osh Kosh Bosh - 6
Seymore CAKE - New York > Chicago
Moonshoes08 - 6
NY Mavurs - 6
jjs136 - 6
Seymore CAKE - 6
8PM at MSG - 7
VICTOR PAGE - 7
JohnnyRedStorm - 7
arstyle27 - 7
Elpablo 21 - 7
bhz - 7
NY Mavurs - 7
12 Million - 7
SneakerHeaten - 7
Proshares - 7

If I missed anyone just let me know...

I picked heat in 6 already

So people really gonna blame the heat in the arena? Nobody else had to leave the game.

And if I remember correctly wasn't LeBron cramping in game 6 vs Indiana??? Whos to say the same thing wouldn't have happened if the AC was on tonight?

That got outta hand quick.

Not sure why Bron is getting so much hate here. Cramps ain't no joke especially in a running environment. Can't use the other players as barometers for each other unless they're all the exact same size.

Welp better hope for AC in game 2

cause its Bron, if this was Kobe-- people would be like "kobe the toughest guy ever for still even breathing"

I'm not gonna say Lebron should've played with the cramps, because anybody who had real cramps know it's impossible.

BUT the heat was there for everybody and i don't understand how this dude was not drinking more fluids. Sucks that he couldn't finish the game, but it is what it is.
him being brolic as hell definitely has something to do with the cramping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom