2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone cares, I made a predictions list. I posted it on the first page of the NBA Thread.
PREDICTIONS

Miami
TLDRX91 - 4
a55a5in11 - 5
franc - 5
lamekilla - 5
imlive365 - 6
lilyo06 - 6
TLRDX91 - 6
Goldmember - 6
Franco23x - 6
hawkflight6 - 6
DipsetGeneral - 6
Simba King - 6
ChampCruThik - 6
husila718 - 6
shoeking2101 - 6
Cedric Ceballos - 6
Nelson C - 6
monix23 - 6
MaxElite - 6
toine2981 - 6
Chester - 6
3900stabler - 6
LB510 - 6
tyonenine - 6
onewearz - 7

Spurs

durty pancakes - 4
Ballinsam23 - 5
Iamjusayn - 5
Mamba MVP - 5
pip777 - 6
PMatic - 6
lilzunchi - 6
JoeClear - 6
Antidope - 6
vcshoxj6 - 6
ACBboyz - I'm the worst
illmatic kid - 6
worldbeefreeg - 6
Osh Kosh Bosh - 6
Seymore CAKE - New York > Chicago
Moonshoes08 - 6
NY Mavurs - 6
jjs136 - 6
Seymore CAKE - 6
8PM at MSG - 7
VICTOR PAGE - 7
JohnnyRedStorm - 7
arstyle27 - 7
Elpablo 21 - 7
bhz - 7
NY Mavurs - 7
12 Million - 7
SneakerHeaten - 7
Proshares - 7

If I missed anyone just let me know...

You da real MVP

roll.gif

Lebron man smh I just lost a ton of respect for this *****...Its the FINALS idc you gotta play

It's only game one tho... No need to risk any further injury.

It's crazy how this dude cramps all the time... Either he doesn't stay hydrated or he really just goes out all the time

@Big J 33 nice work on the list :smokin

now anything can happen and nobody can change their prediction and be all like : i told ya!

No, but he was the only one to catch a cramp... What's so hard to understand about this? Dudes act like he chose to get a cramp :smh:

Lol exactly!! These idiots are acting like it's the heat that caused him to just sit the rest of the game.

Anyway, crazy weird game. Spurs caught fire at the right time. Right when bron sat, they went and took the lead and never looked back

You guys don't think a team that runs as much as the Heat would be more effected than a team thats as boring and slow as lets say... the Spurs?

Crazy how LeBron cramping up and Danny Green and the Spurs getting hot coincided.

Tough loss for Miami. Congrats to the Spurs.

Bron slander gonna be wild the next couple of days. :lol: :smh:

this but whats really crazy is the dude has cramps before, some people are just prone to them more than others, dude came back in scored and 1 second later noticed he couldnt play

y'all acting as if the series is over
roll.gif
it's game 1 relax, Miami will get their split and head home 1-1

This really is a moot point.

My moms ruptured her achilles at my football game in high school on a Friday night, and she didn't go to the doctor's office until the next Monday because it bruised up
laugh.gif
. Completely different feeling compared to the sudden & sharp pain from a cramp.

My cousin cramped up bad like this all the time growing up when we shot ball. Would have to help him in the house during the summer when we played and all. He stayed hydrated, ate bananas, drank vinegar, licked salt, and any other thing you can think of and he still got them to the point he couldn't walk. 

Every one was playing in the same conditions, I didn't say a word about it even when we were losing. It happened, it just has to be accepted. It affected everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom