2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A/c went out on the first night of the finals? Lol pop we see you. Probably had his boys practicing in 100 degree weather for the past two weeks. This is the man that invented hack a shaq, so he's not up opposed to female dog type tactics.

glad i do not bet on sports
Tell me about it, Bet my boy Bron wouldn't score 25. Duke subbed in just to cost me 50 
laugh.gif

Lol exactly!! These idiots are acting like it's the heat that caused him to just sit the rest of the game.

Anyway, crazy weird game. Spurs caught fire at the right time. Right when bron sat, they went and took the lead and never looked back

one of the weirdest games ive watched, if bron played the 4th they win

still wish they postponed the game as a fan i wanna see the best play the best in the fairest conditoins

Have any of you ever had cramps lol
This ^^ . If you're going to question Lebron's toughness, you should probably have personally experienced similar pain.  I haven't dealt with many leg cramps while playing, so I can't comment either way.

Lol. People are severely understating how much impact a bad cramp can have. You dont even wanna stand on it.

Oh well. Bron getting a cramp didnt lose is the game. Spurs executed supremely down the stretch and caught fire from downtown.

y'all acting as if the series is over :rofl: it's game 1 relax, Miami will get their split and head home 1-1

checks sig

OK

no one is saying the series is over. not even close

we are making fun of Lebron. dude is pathetic

dont know why Wade didnt wheel in the wheel chair for ol boy

No, but he was the only one to catch a cramp... What's so hard to understand about this? Dudes act like he chose to get a cramp :smh:

So it was a fair game then? Yeah, it was

Definitely fair.

How are dudes gonna hate on a dude fer cramping?? Even had dudes clowning complaining about how he didn't play through it :lol: half y'all dudes couldn't even stand up with a cramp

This ^^ . If you're going to question Lebron's toughness, you should probably have personally experienced similar pain.  I haven't dealt with many leg cramps while playing, so I can't comment either way.

Leg cramps are no joke, but a professional athlete needs to be well hydrated. No excuses.

It was a tough loss for the Heat, it's gotta be tough for James to sit there and watch his team struggle without him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom