2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at them broads in the wnba playin with cramps, but lebron needs a time out

get outta here

C'mon son with the AC. Just like the 49ers Ravens SB, suddenly the lights go out. How convenient. I smell a rat. Smh

Hope this is sarcasm. How does that help the Spurs. Last I checked they were all playing in the same conditions and they both live in very hot climates.

Caught a cramp in the pool in high school in my leg. My *** almost drowned.

Last edited:
rondo played an entire game with a torn acl

kobe shot 2 free throws with a fully ruptured achilles and walked off the court with NO help

Isiah scored 20pts with 1 leg

SHUT YOUR MOUTH IF YOUR GONNA DEFEND THIS GUY!

cramp aint nothing

SRS

So people really gonna blame the heat in the arena? Nobody else had to leave the game.

And if I remember correctly wasn't LeBron cramping in game 6 vs Indiana??? Whos to say the same thing wouldn't have happened if the AC was on tonight?
damn who exactly is blame the heat (the heat, not the team because they just got out played)?

kobe shot 2 free throws with a fully ruptured achilles and walked off the court with NO help

cramp aint nothing

SRS

OU linebacker rocky calmus played with a broken leg :smokin

chappelle-show-smh-o.gif

Flawless

You guys don't think a team that runs as much as the Heat would be more effected than a team thats as boring and slow as lets say... the Spurs?
They actually showed a graph where the Heat were the slowest team in the playoffs this year and the Spurs were 4th fastest. 

Thats what makes the Spurs unique...they can play any tempo with high efficiency.

Welp, never mind than. :rofl:

cramp aint nothing

SRS

You played hoops or any kind of sport competitively?

Someone please post some sort of photoshop of Lebron during his press conference tonight with the gatorade next to him. I know you guys are creative enough to make this a NT classic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom