2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ******** on lebron.
mean.gif

He should of never said that
It's fake. I know you wish it was real though.

Hypothetical question since Kobe only won one more than shaq being younger - if you kept shaq assuming he ll be happy cause he remains in LA and win the beefing and you traded Kobe during the peak of his value and got some pieces to surround shaq again. do you think they can win more than 2 ? Hindsight is 20/20 but it took a "lopsided" trade for the lakers to get pau to get back on top

I don't see it working. Shaq was motivated for one season 04-05 and that was strictly to spite the Lakers. He was serviceable in 06 but you could tell he was on the decline.

Kobe was a free agent that offseason so I doubt they would have much flexablity in terms of a potential trade. Plus you wouldn't get full value for the best player in the league at that time.

I still don't consider the pau trade lopsided when you consider what each team was trying to get out of it. Grizzlies wanted to improve long term. Lakers wanted to win now. Both got that out of the trade

^^
I think it would've. He would of had the same motivation to spite Kobe.

wasn't san Antonio trying to get Kobe ?

Last edited:
How long would the motivation last though.

Shaq sped up his decline with his poor conditioning and coming into camp out of shape. There was a period of time where he could come into camp overweight and out of shape and play himself into dominant playoff Shaq as the season progressed. It wasnt as easy to do it as he got older though.

Sucks because had he took better care of himself he probably could've had a few more seasons of dominant Shaq.

Again though the Lakers wouldn't be able to trade Kobe since he was a free agent. Perhaps a sign and trade at best but what incentive would the other team have to give up alot?

Shaq's 2 seasons in Miami are nothing in comparison to what Shaq used to be. He averaged 23 and 20 points for the Heat. Dude averaged around 30 ppg playing for LA. The Lakers made the right choice getting rid of Shaq. People keep saying this player and that player would win with Shaq but that's just an opinion not a fact. You do not get rid of a prime obvious once in a generation type talent for an aging once in a generation type talent on the decline.

If Shaq had kobes work ethic it wouldn't have been fair.

same. Another two years of good ball.
What if they would of won against the pistons in the finals is the ? I always wonder about.
I always personally felt like Kobe didn't want to win in those finals. How could they have broken it off with 4 rings in 5 years?Hypothetically speaking obviously.

Last edited:
only you. No time was he ever better than kobe.
You could make an argument wade was the best player in the league in 08-09

A very good argument. Trust, I've had it in depth with a Golf buddy that bleeds Wade. I don't even play golf with him alone anymore cause he brings the Wade ish up

How did that even make enough sense in your head to state it publicly? You can't be considered the best after just one year. Being the best has to be a sustainable thing. Consistently great. Playing better than someone through 82 games is certainly possible, sure. But, to be considered absolutely better than them, and all others, it has to sustainable. Having better numbers for one year doesn't make you the best, just means you had a good year.

This year, KD's number's were either in line or better than Bron's through 82 games. Is there any doubt that Bron is better?

A very good argument. Trust, I've had it in depth with a Golf buddy that bleeds Wade. I don't even play golf with him alone anymore cause he brings the Wade ish up

How did that even make enough sense in your head to state it publicly? You can't be considered the best after just one year. Being the best has to be a sustainable thing. Consistently great. Playing better than someone through 82 games is certainly possible, sure. But, to be considered absolutely better than them, and all others, it has to sustainable. Having better numbers for one year doesn't make you the best, just means you had a good year.

This year, KD's number's were either in line or better than Bron's through 82 games. Is there any doubt that Bron is better?

Yea yea. Whatever appeases you.

Yea yea. Whatever appeases you.

lol come on man, don't be like that.

D Rose's career and subsequently Chicago's near future is a wrap. People need to stop with the wishful thinking. His career is clearly over. Bulls will stay a playoff team but not contenders until Rose's contract is off the books in 2-3 seasons. Just being real.

Hahaha wishful thinking or trolling?

You know your wrong..your not being realistic...get real

He's coming back with a vengance

Not being realistic ..he been out two years (he played a few games whatever) He's small and plays reckless..how long is he going to last and how is he going to play? Plus dude is paid. How much you think he cares about ball .
i'll believe he's him old self when I see it.

Last edited:
Saying Chicago's near future is a wrap?
That's realistic guy really?

His career is over that's realistic?

Bulls not a contender until his contract is up that is realistic to you? Stop kidding yourselves

Man the hate and bitterness clearly overcomes you guys.. The possibilities. Frighten you guys
I understand

very funny

Last edited:
D-Wade's drop off reminds me of T-Mac's drop off in terms of losing their athleticism and having to rely on a flat jump shot and slightly above average post up game. Both still have a great all around game but can't use their physical tools to dominate the game anymore.

Well...

Saying Chicago's near future is a wrap?
That's realistic guy really?

His career is over that's realistic?

Bulls not a contender until his contract is up that is realistic to you? Stop kidding yourselves

Man the hate and bitterness clearly overcomes you guys.. The possibilities. Frighten you guys
I understand

very funny

Lmao wot

You are high as **** if you think D Rose is just magically gonna come back and play like 5 straight years without getting hurt again.

Brandon Roy all over again....so sad but its the harsh reality.

and trust me I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:

Lol dude above me said all of that man and deleted his comment made me look a fool..should a quoted him View media item 1037666
I doubt Brandon roy material

d is still on the younger side of his career he has time to reinvent if need be..I'm not saying instantly I'm saying the time and drive will be there leaving possibilities wide open

Last edited:
Lol dude above me said all of that man and deleted his comment made me look a fool..should a quoted him View media item 1037666
I doubt Brandon roy material

d is still on the younger side of his career he has time to reinvent if need be..I'm not saying instantly I'm saying the time and drive will be there leaving possibilities wide open

Meh, you were talking as if it's just blasphemous to assume that D Rose's best days are behind when in fact, it's the complete opposite. Who knows whether or not Rose comes back in MVP form, but it's blind faith and borderline stupidity to just up and assume that he'll come back to elite form after what his career has been through over the past two seasons.

Originally Posted by uchicago15 View Post

""D Rose's career and subsequently Chicago's near future is a wrap. People need to stop with the wishful thinking. His career is clearly over. Bulls will stay a playoff team but not contenders until Rose's contract is off the books in 2-3 seasons.""

That is what I was referring to bro that post is blasphemous.

Not saying mvp form but people already writing him off as a bum, washed up
Season ain't even start he hasn't returned yet so yes it's blasphemous

Last edited:
bonez7 bonez7 check your PM mate, a lesson in how to quote properly to save you some time, and save the thread the confusion of whether you said what you are putting in ""s or if someone else said it and you are quoting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom