2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac coulda did what kobe did n prolly got at least two rings w shaq
yes ideed sir.

Btw Tmac should stay in toronto and get to the finals at least 3 times with that team.

they was the OKC thunder of that era.

The only thing that was different was that toronto role players was way better than the OKC one.

Childs, Carter, Mcgrady, Antonio Davis, i think keon clark? (don't remember) Oakley, MoPete, Jerome Williams, the other guard who was a very good player.

that team was a great great great team

Well that's the thing you guys claim tmac could've done that with shaq but tmac has an ego too lol that's why he left Toronto saying he was overshadowed by Vince yet he said he signed with Orlando cause he thought he would be paring up with Ghill.

I think it only worked with YAO cause he was a soft spoken dude and if you pair him up wih shaq before all the loosing and struggles in Orlando it would be a diff story

But I agree with the other candidates (VC Nash/fin, Jkidd, etc)

Last edited:
Tell me more about imaginary ring please :lol:

Hey imagine if Grant Hill ain't get hurt we woulda got one I'm sure of it

Hey imagine if Webber and Shaq got to play together instead of trading , could been one of the best front courts ever so give them two rings also

Hey imagine if the Admiral never hurt his back , then the Spurs would've been crap and Bron woulda have 5 rings by now

Hey imagine............

Since we're handing out hypothetical championships and imaginary rings lets do the entire decade over :lol: :smh:

Tell me more about imaginary ring please
laugh.gif

Hey imagine if Grant Hill ain't get hurt we woulda got one I'm sure of it

Hey imagine if Webber and Shaq got to play together instead of trading , could been one of the best front courts ever so give them two rings also

Hey imagine if the Admiral never hurt his back , then the Spurs would've been crap and Bron woulda have 5 rings by now

Hey imagine............

Since we're handing out hypothetical championships and imaginary rings lets do the entire decade over
laugh.gif
Man, you are talking about injury and other things.

The posts before were only talking about bad decisions by, general managers/players.

You can choose to trade kobe, you can't choose to hurt your back.

Championships teams are made by people, so Imho the IF game is necessary here.

So Shaq and Webber not playing together wasnt a gm decision :lol:

But u can overlook that because it goes against your argument no problem

Hey imagine if the Thunder kept Harden they'd surely have a ring by now :lol:

Hey imagine if the Heat kept Mike Miller surely they 3 peat :smokin

Hey imagine if the Pacers never traded Kawai for Hill , Bron woulda avg a triple double and won finals MVP

Hey imagine.......

Ridiculous

I'm calm but where do we stop ?

It's a ridiculous and unnecessary slippery slope, we got enough trouble having conversations without all that speculative crap.

Hey imagine if Bosh ain't get that rebound last year :x

but u brought up all this irrelevant ish 

the discussion was about kobe & shaq breakup of their dynasty, and what they coulda done to extend it

making it sound like ppl jus makin up fairytales 
laugh.gif

Tmac, Finley, Nash, Iverson, and J Kidd were all mentioned as what if they played with Shaq and that's exactly what they are fairy tales sorry to inform you.

Hey imagine if Phil Jackson never met Tex Winters, that **** probly changed the course of mankind as we know it :lol:

Not only were dudes playing the mean what if game, they're also handing out rings too....didnt I just read T Mac woulda had two rings ?

That's gotta qualify as a fairy tale :rofl:

Hey imagine if the Pacers never traded Kawai for Hill , Bron woulda avg a triple double and won finals MVP

Hey imagine.......

Ridiculous
None of your ifs are true tho. You sound bitter.

Hey imagine.......

Ridiculous

Um so please point me in the direction of the TRUE ifs if you don't mind.

Thnx

Again. this is about decisions made by people in front offices of the league.

You can't compare decide to trade shaq or bryant and phil jackson that never met with tex winter.

choice were made there, and in most of the scenarios, that was the wrong choice.

can we debate that? or we can only stick to the true reality (that will mean no talking about draft, trades, free agency, titles, ecc. ecc)?

i think that if you don't like this, you can skip this tread and discuss when the WTL (who
nthat.gif
badly) will drop.

Wade was boss in that 05ish-09 timeframe and at a period during that run was one of if not The best player in the NBA and definitely was the star of that what o8 Olympic team. To plug him as a "product of the NBAs lack of superstars to market around" is a little wack IMO. He may busted now, but at one time dude was money, straight boss on his own accord not because of being an NBA marketed whatever.
Definitely one of the best but certainly not the best. I love Wade's game but he is no Kobe Bryant.

Hey imagine.......

Ridiculous

Um so please point me in the direction of the TRUE ifs if you don't mind.

Thnx
The tmac coulda did what kobe did and got 2 with shaq.

You're welcome

Hypothetical question since Kobe only won one more than shaq being younger - if you kept shaq assuming he ll be happy cause he remains in LA and win the beefing and you traded Kobe during the peak of his value and got some pieces to surround shaq again. do you think they can win more than 2 ? Hindsight is 20/20 but it took a "lopsided" trade for the lakers to get pau to get back on top

Kobe is one of those players that you don't trade because of his prowess. Now that I've damn near Forced those words onto the screen, let me say what I would have done.
Kobe would have got the boot, you could have paired a number of cats with Shaq at that time, and ended up with more rings. Would have lost a legend but ended up with more Trophs, yea, bye Kobe, Hi Shaq

Last edited:
Idk why people even call Wade old. Dude is not even that old, hes been in the league what, 11 years? People calling him old already?

Im talking specifically about age, not performance. If headlines keep saying Wade is old, even hes gonna start believing it. 
mean.gif

lmaooooo no time, ever, was Wade, EVER, even maybe possibly the best player in the L. Not ever.

calm down brah it aint that serious. i think everyone who is fan of bball has played the "what if" game

Hey, what if he didn't post in this thread and we got to "what if" without the equivalents of the "nagging wife"

Yea yea, what ifs can get annoying we all agree, I think instead of the posts that are anti-what if....
Ummm maybe try a post that presents a debatable topic to YOUR liking and participate, ehh, too much work?

So Shaq and Webber not playing together wasnt a gm decision
laugh.gif

Hey imagine if the Thunder kept Harden they'd surely have a ring by now
laugh.gif

Hey imagine if the Heat kept Mike Miller surely they 3 peat
smokin.gif

Hey imagine.......

Ridiculous
Actually some are true, especially the Harden one

calm down brah it aint that serious. i think everyone who is fan of bball has played the "what if" game
Hey, what if he didn't post in this thread and we got to "what if" without the equivalents of the "nagging wife"

Yea yea, what ifs can get annoying we all agree, I think instead of the posts that are anti-what if....
Ummm maybe try a post that presents a debatable topic to YOUR liking and participate, ehh, too much work?
i dont know if this is directed at me or not but i tried to bring up a different topic

what if lebron go play in the west next season

but no one wants to talk about that

Last edited:

Hey imagine.......

Ridiculous
Actually some are true, especially the Harden one

Ill disagree on that lol

i dont know if this is directed at me or not but i tried to bring up a different topic

what if lebron go play in the west next season

but no one wants to talk about that

Nah not at all directed at you. That's why I said "what if he didn't post in this thread" while addressing you. Was talking to you about him. I was talking about mjsaver mjsaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom