2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope they invited this guy back to the media room tonight

Bp02mAPIYAAWe7R.png

him asking q's to pop after a spurs loss :Lol

Y'all are delusional. The refs could've easily handed the game to miami in the second half of game 3. If the nba has an agenda, nobody can stop them.

They certainly can change momentum of a game. In a close game. A few bad calls could determine the outcome of the game. Also superstars are treated differently than regular players. Also the league is all about money and running their ads. Why do you think an official review or time out take so long? Because they got to run their commercials in between. It takes the refs 3-4 minutes now just to look at who the ball touch last on instant replay. In those 3-4 minutes NBA can make a few hundreds thousand from endorsement and ads.

Idk I don't really like watching these types of games with friends who don't take watching the game as serious. I especially hate when I go out with friends before the game saying oh yea man we'll be back before it starts! And before you know it your back after halftime and missed half the game and they could care less. Freaking doucebags

Idk I don't really like watching these types of games with friends who don't take watching the game as serious. I especially hate when I go out with friends before the game saying oh yea man we'll be back before it starts! And before you know it your back after halftime and missed half the game and they could care less. Freaking doucebags
i don't like watching it with those type of friends either.  i stick to the select group of friends that care about basketball as much as i do 

:lol:

When they start talking about what happened at work I just glare at them like "Serious?? You just made them miss the shot because you're not paying attention"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom