2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We need some Heat/Spurs fans to make some avy bets on the game/series or somethin
I'm a heat fan I'll take the avy bet! Is it just for tonights game? or the entire series?
idk you should find a Spurs fan and make a bet.  Say the loser has to rock an avy of the winners choosing.

single game or series, up to u

maybe @Antidope  will do it

Last edited:

FF will be here at nights end.

Hmm sig and avi bets eh? I shall consider it.
I'm down just let me know whatever.
Sterling avi for the loser! 
laugh.gif

This game has even more stakes now.
laugh.gif

If FF loses (RIP) I co-sign my dude Pabs in that he should go the Ebony route.

85% Heat got the game tonight. Refs hands will be all over it too. There will be a lot of ticky tack frustrating whistle against the Spurs. Their starters will be force to sit with foul troubles. Miami will feed off it and get going. There are just too much money to be made on TV for Silver to end the Finals in just 5 games. But if Spurs do win tonight you better bet it is over for Miami in game 5 lol.

Kawhi foul trouble tonight is a guarantee. 

He will have 2 fouls before the 7 minute mark of the first quarter

It's pretty disgusting we even watch this WWE version of the NBA. Actually I don't. I watch the Finals and that's it. League is a joke.

If Kawhi actually gets to play a full 37-40 mins without foul trouble, i'll eat the Blazin' Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom