2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
spurs got to treat this like game 7 dawg, every loose ball, every hustle play, they got to be the first to it dawg

i don't like watching it with those type of friends either.  i stick to the select group of friends that care about basketball as much as i do 
Or the dudes who would rather waatch the game recorded then live. Like in there minds there's no difference.

Random "predictions":

Bosh will have 20 tonight

Wade will have 15 or less

Bron puts up a 25/5/5+ line

T.D. has a 15/10 game

Parker goes for 18 and 6

Kawhi scores less than 15 but fills the stat sheet

i don't like watching it with those type of friends either.  i stick to the select group of friends that care about basketball as much as i do 
Or the dudes who would rather waatch the game recorded then live. Like in there minds there's no difference.
or the ones that think the game being on a TV at the restaurant at dinner is no different than actually watching the game.

or like my buddy who asks me to go to the gym with him during game 1 and said "the game will be on at the gym"

watching the warm-up cam on the ESPN app... TimGAWD was just rubbing the hell out of TP's chest...

Spurs look loose.. Heat look tense. We'll see how this one works out for everybody.

This little girl swear she Gloria Estefan..

Here we go we get to watch this little girl sing for the 40th time but then it will go to commercials during the player introductions 
mean.gif

or the ones that think the game being on a TV at the restaurant at dinner is no different than actually watching the game.

or like my buddy who asks me to go to the gym with him during game 1 and said "the game will be on at the gym"
:lol: exactly man those tv's are always on mute can't hear anything there's tons of people around you trying to get your attention. It's just not the same.

:lol: I take it your one of those who make guys like us miss the beginning of the game huh.

Wait what. I meant I was one of those guys who care about seeing the start

When people are yapping about something else, I get pissed and blame things going wrong on them

I have a feeling crawford and the refs will help the spurs..

The refs always go against the heat in big games its not even funny..

How come they had "Mj rules" back in the day where u cant breathe on him but bron got hammered in the paint 4 times last game and got to the line once?

When Crawford refs in the playoffs against lebron and the heat, the heat have a losin record..

IDK why I'm even watching, we all know the spurs will have the refs on their side..:smh::smh::smh:

Really sad, but not surprising, that Joey Crawford is trending on Twitter. A ref should never trend on Twitter. But Joey is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom