2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

We should keep this more of a traditional thing (we learned Alot this ss'12 Christmas)... Whoever got their gifts and are greatful enough. Should get a santa from this returning list next year only. only keep it to that. unless we the returners feel that a newbie qualifies under our vote and the newbie must send first..... But under circumstances like damokunasensh he should return the 99 cent store gifts he got and be shipped something closer to his whishlist!i I'm in for next year again!.....I love helping people out. But bottom line is a mod should be in involve 110%. That's the only way that would make it safe for everybody.

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.

Gifts like this is why i hesitate to join, this is just as bad as a lump of coal. :smh:

WHO SENT THIS?

This is as bad as a deadbeat, **** might even be worse. Getting elf's hopes up.

This is why I changed my mind this year, some of y'all are pathetic, I would have spent well over $25 on my person and actually put thought into it

Excuse after excuse, if you are that hard up for $25 and can't get it out on time then don't play

I don't know who's more pathetic - those who didn't bother to send a gift or notify their elf of an imminent gift, or those who didn't even participate this year but continue to put their two cents in.

If you are that pressed about receiving a "nice" gift, work more hours or get a part time job and buy it yourself. Really, how classy is it to disrespect someone else's gift?

Last edited:
I will participate next year. To prevent any nonsense, the thread should be made at the start of November. The registration should be closed mid November. Gifts should be sent out by December 15. If folks can't do that then don't join.

For all the santas that genuinely had stuff come up...it's all the santas that are faking having stuff come up that kill it for you guys. I now understand what professors must feel like when their inboxes get flooded with emails from their students about their so and so relative passing away at the end of the semester when it's crunch time and it makes sense why they never gave a crap when I tried to get an extension with the same bs excuse myself :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know who's more pathetic - those who didn't bother to send a gift or notify their elf of an imminent gift, or those who didn't even participate this year but continue to put their two cents in.
If you are that pressed about receiving a "nice" gift, work more hours or get a part time job and buy it yourself. Really, how classy is it to disrespect someone else's gift?

All I read are excuses, there is no excuse don't give me the work non sense

It's 2012 you can do this on a phone in 5 min

Looks like I should have sent my Elf a flame suit or a some heavy duty military shields/protectors! He was/is getting hammered these last few pages!

I spent $20 on shipping alone and packaged the items with extra care and attention to detail. Maybe some folks on here are just not thoughtful people?

My old lady was like that and I just gave up on her that she is not good at being thoughtful or giving gifts....that doesn't mean that she is selfish (self absorbed maybe), but I just don't think she thinks in that capacity or on that level that I do.

Steezy breathe homie......breathe.

Once again though, this is an OPTIONAL thing. No one is forcing folks to sign up for this. The idea might sound cool to some in November, but the reality is they are not in a position to participate....which is fine, just step back and analyze your situation before signing up.

i participated last year... it was awesome, my elf (damokunasenshi) was happy with his loot, and my elf (i forgot your name, sorry my dude) hooked me up as well.

i didn't this year because it sucked seeing everyone that didn't even get a reacharound. left a bad taste in my mouth like lentils.

next year i'm in though.

got my second package to from my SS... but due to the loss of my phone I won't be able to take a pic until the 31st....
nonetheless, thank you SS, you hit the list on the head....
had a great SS this year and I hooked up my elf...good SS experience
No problem bro. And thanks again for your military service!!!

just some input.. price wasn't a factor in my gift neither.. i spent $165 on my 2 elves for this year because giving feels good :smokin

You didn't participate though, don't scream from the sidelines. Players on the field cant hear you.

So what's your point? I wouldn't have been a deadbeat and I'd follow the rules set forth

It's funny the dudes in here like no big deal are the deadbeats

If you did a SS with family or work is it acceptable to show up and tell them you'll get them later?

Last edited:
So what's your point? I wouldn't have been a deadbeat and I'd follow the rules set forth
It's funny the dudes in here like no big deal are the deadbeats
If you did a SS with family or work is it acceptable to show up and tell them you'll get them later?

The point is I'll take **** from people that participated but if the dude in the office or in the fam that didn't want to participate wanted to give his two cents I would politely tell him to go **** himself :wink:

just got my gift! will post pics later.
there was no note saying what your SN is, so thank you rafael from texas!

The point is I'll take **** from people that participated but if the dude in the office or in the fam that didn't want to participate wanted to give his two cents I would politely tell him to go **** himself :wink:

so in your office or family SS, if you joined in, then when the exchange came and you told them you didn't have a gift there but you'd hit them up in the new year with a present they'd ok with it?

My elf's item was delivered.

Your Item's Status:
Your item was delivered at 12:57 pm on December 29, 2012 in RALEIGH, NC 27610

Back
Top Bottom