2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

knightlovesqueen, no one ever called you a deadbeat or a scumbag, i told you it was all good in the pm i sent back to you. if i was gonna call you out and call you a deadbeat i would have mentioned you in one of my posts by now.

this thread....

i swear NT could **** up a bread sandwich

i thought that was a michael jackson glove at first.

Didn't Get A Chance To Post But My SS pyboy28 Came Thru Last Week. :pimp:

Very Thoughtful Loved It All. :pimp:

[quote name="ColdCity"]

damb 2 shirts 2 cd's & a liquor set :pimp: [/quote]

To be honest I haven't seen those shows at all I thought they were generic good thing I passed by HOT TOPIC and showed my Cellphone and asked if they knew anything about them...they were like yeah those are our top selling items :smh: shame on me for not keeping up with the times...I'm 31 and should know better :rofl:...Also I knew you liked Kendrick Lamar...and decided why not throw 2 CHAINZ in as well since they were next to each other at BestBuy talk about 2fer :D....Had to be current with the song selection Fam!!! ya know what I mean. Last but not least I trolled around here in the favorite beer section and saw your post..I didn't want to risk the liquor since it might break and spill...so SHOTS was the next best thing hence the liquor set :smokin...In short MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your FAM DAVID!!! GBU! glad you liked the gifts sorry the KICKS couldn't fit in the box NEXT YEAR for sure though!!!

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.

SORRY :smh: :x but this had me rollin for a good 30 mins :rofl:

Last edited:
its like a box of the most random things one could get someone, throw in some scratched off lottery tickets and that would of taken the cake :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been checking this thread daily for the lulz.

It never dissapoints. :lol:

:rofl: true dat...i came in to see the deadbeat list but nothing yet :x still hoping that mine pulls through though :D but in short i'm happy i made my elf happy on his gifts that's the main reason i check in here to see if he posted the pics and he did :smokin UNCALLEDBOY one cool cat in my books. :nthat:

knightlovesqueen, no one ever called you a deadbeat or a scumbag, i told you it was all good in the pm i sent back to you. if i was gonna call you out and call you a deadbeat i would have mentioned you in one of my posts by now.
Sup king. I def wasn't addressing you. I just had to say my peace w all the nonsense going on. Thanks for understanding. Typing from NT mobile so y'all don't complain bout da caps lol

NOT GONNA TRY TO SWAY PEOPLE HERE.
BUT SOMETIMES SIUTATIONS DO ARISE, WHERE A PRIORITY POPS UP.
I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO SEND MY GIFT OUT ON TIME
BC MY HOUSE GOT BROKEN INTO...
MERRY XMAS RIGHT???
I SILENTLY CONTACTED MY ELF HERE
AND I ALSO EMAILED GRIZZLY REGARDING THE DB SS.
DO I FEEL LIKE A SUMBAG? YES?
WAS I A DEADBEAT? IDK, U TELL ME.
I HAD THE GIFTS BUT SO MUCH W PLOICE REPORTS AND INSURANCE GOT IN THE WAY.
WOULD I BE MAD IF I WERE NOT INVITED TO PARTICIPATE NEXT YEAR? IDK
ALL I KNOW IS 90% OF MY KICKS GOT STOLEN. MY ELECTRONICS GOT STOLEN.
YEA I GOT SOME NICE STUFF FOR XMAS FROM MY FRIENDS AND FAMB
BUT U KNOW WHAT SHTUFF HAPPENED TO ME.
SO KINH AU KNOWS AND HIS STUFF SHOULD ARRIVE NEXT WEEK BC IM FROM NJ AND HES FROM WINNIPEG.
SHOULD I HAVE BEEN A DEADBEAT AND NOT PAY $40 FOR SHIPPING FEES TO CANADA? NO!
I SENT MY STUFF LATE BECAUSE I GOT INTO A SITUATION I COULD NOT CONTROL.
BUT IN SOME PEOPLE'S EYES THAT MAKES ME A SCUMBAG.
A DEADBEAT WHO GOT ROBBED OF THE MAJORITY OF HIS SNEAKER COLLECTION.
AND WHAT DID I DO WRONG????
NADA.
PEACE

I think king Au spoke on your behalf and said you hit him up, I can honestly Cosign for you because I've actually net you and you seem like a very stand up dude, sorry that happened to you bruh.

If an issue occurred in your life, where you were no longer able to send out a gift in a timely manner, you should've contacted your elf. If you did, then I don't see you as a deadbeat. If you gave your elf a heads up I doubt he would be in this thread talking about "Still nothing in the mail. Think I got a deadbeat." My post was aimed more towards the people who simple felt like an online gift exchange held no priority. The guys who made no attempts to contact their elf, waited for the next paycheck after Christmas, the ones who used standard shipping on the 26th, etc. I'm well aware that things happen. My wallet was stolen the week prior to Christmas. I didn't let that stop me though, called my bank, spoke to somebody and b*tched until they agreed to use 2 day shipping on the new debit card that was being sent out. My gift made it on the 24th, paid extra on the shipping.

My Santa this year sent me one gift right before Christmas. With that gift he included a note that said there would be more coming. Whether he keeps his word or not, I'm glad I actually received something for Christmas. I'm assuming something happened that prevented him from sending all of it at once, I won't ask but I am grateful for what he sent.

Reveal yourself!

Rest assure JP, you good...honestly I would have taken over your elf if I could and knew....I think in the future, we should have back up santas willing to take on an elf if things of that nature pop up and the santas can't come through....dude talking about he shipping on the 6th of January because he's on vacation can burn.

No, I'm not mad at him at all. However instead of just ordering him a T shirt I wanted to get him a jersey so I waited until I get paid before I went out and look for it. As I said I couldn't find any and if I ordered online it would've been too late to send. So I treated it as if I were shopping for a family member and bought what I thought he would use. Since I know it gets cold in VA I bought him a glove. The bracelet I bought cause I thought it looked nice and the book was just to poke fun at the fact that he would drive for hours just to go see a stripper. And the glove isn't cheap, so instead of throwing it away I can return it and get him a gift card to buy whatever he wanted instead.

Your right, i did say i would appreciate anything thoughtful from the heart and mind. I'm not even upset/mad or anything, just felt like you trolled the hell out of me. Im a grown *** xl wearing man. common sense would be to get something i can actually wear... female gloves though size small? a leather bracelet? seriously tho.

dont worry man, i dont know your financial status and you dont owe me nada. its just the fact that i wrote a meaningless "about me" questionaire that clearly lists some random **** i enjoy.

my neice says thanks for the gifts though. she'll put better use to it then me.

LOL
Son got some janitor gloves and a leather bracelet. Use that magic book and make that **** disappear.

LOL's. this comment had me goin haha. Hey at least the man got something though. I'm still waiting on my gift if it's on it's way that is.

To my SS.

REVEAL YOURSELF! Send me a PM or somethin so I know what the situation is. I don't care at this point if I get something just as long as you communicate with me. Am I asking for too much here? Real talk.

I sent my gift out to CobraKai the wednesday before christmas.. (Yes, I know, quite late. :smh:)

Not sure if he received it yet.. He hasn't posted I don't think.. :x

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.

Gifts like this is why i hesitate to join, this is just as bad as a lump of coal. :smh:

I'm sorry man, all three gifts were put in on the 23rd. Not sure if it may be due to weather or the busyness of the holiday season. Was really hoping everything would arrive by today, no later than Saturday. Looks like two of your gifts have been stuck in Indy and Ohio for a couple of days. The other, ordered on the 23rd as well, didn't ship out until the 26th.
Once again, my apologies.

All good..the weather has been really bad in certain parts near OH, and NY..i'll post pics when I get them :smokin

BIG SHOUTOUT TO MY SANTA... XXSUPREMEXX

thought i had a deadbeat and this was the only present i got this year (felt like a kid again unwrapping it and LITERALLY the night before i was going to get myself a new belt after work....)

im going in next year too.. 8) 8) 8)

Last edited:
Rest assure JP, you good...honestly I would have taken over your elf if I could and knew....I think in the future, we should have back up santas willing to take on an elf if things of that nature pop up and the santas can't come through....dude talking about he shipping on the 6th of January because he's on vacation can burn.

YO ELKIN.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND DA COSIGN MAN.

I APPRECIATE IT COMING FROM U SINCE I KNOW UR GOOD PEOPLE.

YEA, I PRIDE MYSELF ON BEING PUNCTUAL AND THIS OBSTACLE DEFINITELY INTERRUPTED ALOT OF THINGS, NOT ONLY IN DA NT SS, BUT ALSO ALOT OF APPOINTMENTS AND COMMITMENTS I HAD.

IM SURE I HAVENT SAID THIS BUT TO ALL OF NT FAMBS, I WISH YALL A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Back
Top Bottom