2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

I'd know you put it to good use, from what I see, my elf isn't as emotionally needy.
I got nothing against you, it's just that you've been a little unbearable in this thread. You're heavily opinionated, and it shows, take offense when the tables are flipped. That is your MO.
Unfortunately I put a package together, wrapped it and sent it. The last item was ordered on the 12th, guaranteed to arrive way before Christmas. Got delayed and got it on the 26th. I posted in this thread immediately, go check... it's there. It's on page 37, I think.
Like I said, facts don't matter. It's like arguing with a female. I don't mean that as an insult, it just really feels that way.

thing is im not emotional, im not hurt or angry....im laxed and want to help out by adopting someone, because eventhough i didnt participate, i enjoy the idea of giving.

however im not one to sit back and not say my piece....if you did things by the book and shipped before the deadline then you did your part, if the package got delayed, its not your fault obviously, so i dont get why you are getting your jimmies rustled.....my rant from day one is with the dudes shipping december 22nd, dudes talking about shipping January 6th....these are people that take advantage that there is no consequences to their actions and here you are defending them, claiming a BAN is not nessesary, that me calling them out is uncalled for, cmon man....the fact that this is something as petty as a 25$ gift is with more reason why these dudes deserve to be roasted......if you plan on being extra then you have your money set aside way before the assignments are handed out....if money is the issue that is, this is so EASY, that in reality is hard to come up with a valid excuse, although i do understand things happen....BUT LETS BE SERIOUS, only about 3 of you posted here with reasons and your elf's were aware.....what about all the others, dudes just up and dissapeared...

Last edited:
I'm not defending "Vacation Guy", little messed up on his part.

Jimmie's ain't rustled, you just came on way too strong.

Deadbeats are one thing, but bunching people that were late with them is a little over the top. If people don't have their items by the 5th, then yeah, go ahead and out the deadbeats.

Sometimes I tend to be a bit harsh with how I get my POV across, that's my fault, but in all honesty, if I've been condescending or offensive, it's well deserved....

Vacation guy is a "little" messed up? :lol:

If you shipped late you are technically not a deadbeat, just inconsiderate, specially if you really had no reason other than "oh well that's how I do"

Gifts by the 5th?...missed the whole Xmas spirit experience by then...by then is just an item, nothing really special about it....

Is like if I had my anniversary and I decide to take my wife out a month later not because of any real legitimate excuse, but because "that's how I do" by them is just a dinner, the feeling of "anniversary" done passed.....no?

Btw the DB thread had its own SS, I think with the exception of JP everyone else was able to come through, felt great receiving a gift from someone I don't even know, honestly besides what my wife gifted me, something as simple as the scarf I got from my SS made my Xmas even better, specially because I didn't receive much from anyone else...lol I literally don't take off my scarf. :pimp:

Last edited:
Master lists posted in OP

Enough **** talking. I was trying to give it til the first, but there they are. You guys point out your deadbeats.

If you got a deadbeat PM me.

I could probably do a raffle of some sort to send one person a present. I probably can't send something that cost as much, but I would like for someone to get something at the very least.

Last edited:
ksteezy, who died and made you e-Santa of this thread?

Just relax homie, we're all human beings and **** happens. Stop going so hard for a $25 gift. My god, I have never seen someone get as upset as you about receiving a gift after Christmas.

Last edited:
ksteezy, who died and made you e-Santa of this thread?
Just relax homie, we're all human beings and **** happens. Stop going so hard for a $25 gift. My god, I have never seen someone get as upset as you about receiving a gift after Christmas.

im laxed....i cant be upset about a 25$ gift because i didnt even participate.

Im not sure but I didnt get a gift. Was really looking forward to this too since it would've been my only present. Oh well...Ksteezy can u adopt me lol?:tongue:

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.
Son got The Prestige starter pack 

3779727_o.gif

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.
Son got The Prestige starter pack 

3779727_o.gif

:lol:

That post got me cracking up. Son got the grab bag special.

I somewhat feel that steezy's anger is justified. Mainly because I feel he may still be a bit salty about last year and don't blame him. The hate for him was crazy last year, which I never understood. The hate was so strong towards dude that I felt whoever was his SS purposely did not send him a gift. I may be wrong, but that's how I saw it.

I wouldn't be butthurt if I got a deadbeat, but those of you justifying sending out a gift late or sending one after xmas are just terrible...peasants.

That being said, I don't know if my elf ever received his gifts, because I kept procrastinating sending it out and eventually just had my girl do it for me the week before. They said it would get there the Friday before xmas, but I told her to up it next day delivery if for some reason they said they were gonna be backed up and it wouldn't have gotten there in time. Elf...at least post if you liked your gift dag nabbit. You were vague, but I thought I did alright with what info you gave me.

This was my first venture into this thread and it did not disappoint. Pure comedy. Every time someone quoted the pic of the gloves and magic book I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Then the santa came in and explained his rationale lol. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom