2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Lions fan checking in. The answer is Crabtree. 3/4 of our starting backfield will be out this week. I'm going Crabtree over Titus in one of my leagues.
I'd go Crabby, LaFell, Titus, unless Smitty doesn't play. Then I start LaFell over Crabby.

pick 2

-Reggie bush, david wilson , peyton hillis , mark ingrim 

pick 2

-matt scuab, josh freeman, carson palmer 
Reggie, Peyton Hillis, Ingram, Wilson in that order.

Schaub, Palmer, Freeman in that order. Don't like the NYG match-up. Too much pass-rush.

lets go, hopefully Kev Smith has a good game again. If him and Welker do well i should have this week on lock.

i hope..

So did Revis take the flight to PIT? Reports indicate he's out SUN, but at the same time I'm reading his 'fogginess' has cleared and still could play. SMH.

I doubt he plays, but still it'd be reassuring to know one way or another...he is my starter at CB (IDP league)
laugh.gif
 Scooped up Tim Jennings from the FA pool before MON and landed me a solid 5.5 on the day!

Guy in my league is offering up an injured Forte + Matt Ryan for my DMC...said I've got until SUN night to think about it
laugh.gif

So did Revis take the flight to PIT? Reports indicate he's out SUN, but at the same time I'm reading his 'fogginess' has cleared and still could play. SMH.

I doubt he plays, but still it'd be reassuring to know one way or another...he is my starter at CB (IDP league) :lol:  Scooped up Tim Jennings from the FA pool before MON and landed me a solid 5.5 on the day!

Guy in my league is offering up an injured Forte + Matt Ryan for my DMC...said I've got until SUN night to think about it :lol:
I believe the Jets are preparing to seriously play without Revis. Wilson and Cro as starting corners. Good news for Wallace and A. Brown. Can't see Revis playing or suiting up, unless he pulls a Jason Witten. James Harrison might just do that and force himself onto the field.

Who is your starting QB? Don't think I would do that trade.

Champ, did you see NBC reporting THE JOE MCKNIGHT my be used in emergency situations at CB
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 All but wraps up my worries about Revis Island playing..

This week it'll be Big Ben. The guy who offered the trade has a stacked team as well, definitely don't feel like adding to his fire.

Champ, did you see NBC reporting THE JOE MCKNIGHT my be used in emergency situations at CB :lol:  :lol:  All but wraps up my worries about Revis Island playing..

This week it'll be Big Ben. The guy who offered the trade has a stacked team as well, definitely don't feel like adding to his fire.
:rofl: McKnight (USC) ain't Troy Brown.

I don't like that offer without knowing a definite timetable for Forte's return. He's selling Ryan high on W1.

Yeah, I too am not a proponent of W1 high/low trades. I like to see what I've got before making moves.

And out of curiosity you like the DMC matchup vs MIA? Hopefully Denarius can open things up for the entire OAK offense.

Last edited:
Alright I need advice on which 2 WR I need to start on Sunday out of the following 3?? NON PPR League
Reggie Wayne VS Vikings
Stevie Johnson VS Chiefs
Steve Smith VS Saints

Any input is appreciated!!!!!!
PS: Should I start Ingram Vs Panthers or Try out McCluster VS Bills?
I'd go Reggie and Stevie this week. Luck looked Wayne's way considerably W1, should be more of the same W2 and I love the MIN match-up. See Wayne feasting on the Minny corners.

Stevie is Fitzpatrick's only weapon outside of Spiller. Should see even more targets with Freddy and Nelson out.

I would give McCluster a try in a PPR league. KC will try to get him the football in creative ways.

Thank you good sir!!!!!!!

I'd play Garcon, Ogletree, Blackmon in that order.
Yes, I'd start Tamme for Gates. Antonio will play, he always seems to do that with injuries. However, I just like Tamme on MNF at the Georgia Dome.
Smitty will probably play. But if Rivera says he doesn't, LaFell could be a good fill-in for Carolina. Meach also someone to keep an eye on because of the Gates' injury. My advice is to track the injury reports closely leading up to kickoff tomorrow morning.
thanks champ. i have work tomorrow so i probably wont  be able to switch out smitty if he is out. hope he plays i guess

Just dropped Seattle's D for Cincinati.

I don't care want people say. If you can't keep Kevin Kolb out the end zone with the game on the line you ain't that good.

Okay need some help...Pick 3 to start

Green-Ellis

Steven Jackson

Marshawn Lynch

Reggie Bush

Donald Brown

Steven Ridley

doesn't look like Garcon will play plus its a 4pm game...should I replace with Desean Jackson (vs Ravens), Alfred Morris (vs Rams), or David Wilson (vs Bucs)

Vernon Davis at home vs Lions, or Tony Gonzalez vs Broncos (road)

Last edited:
20-team league, Garcon is out so I need to plug someone into my WR2. I would normally start Cobb but he already played on Thursday.

So it's Rod Streater or Andrew Hawkins?

I like Streater better but Moore is "probable" for today. But Hawkins had 9 targets and they're playing the friggin Browns.

#DeepLeagueProblems

Back
Top Bottom