2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I started Brandon Marshall last night and y'all know how that went....

As for the rest of starters I could use your advice:

QB (pick 1)
BigBen
Fitz

RB/WR/FLEX (pick 3)
T Richardson
RunDMC
Ridley
Torrey Smith
Garcon
Antonio Brown

TE
Pettigrew

D
Bengals

My opponent had Rogers last night so that helps my chances.

Thanks errrybody!
Fitzpatrick is down two weapons in Nelson and Freddy. I'd start Big Ben with potentially no Revis.

DMC is a must-start. Don't trust Ridley to produce against a stiffer Arizona DEF like he did against TEN. Garcon questionable with foot injury. I'd start A. Brown because you have the Big Ben Pittsburgh connection. Last spot goes to Richardson or Torrey. Nnamdi and DRC are tough corners as we all know. I'm starting Trent with your third spot.

just got a trade offer -- I get MJD and Felix Jones, I give up CJ Spiller
I already have Murray and I don't really like Jones as a handcuff. other RBs are McFadden, Reggie, Tate, and McCluster..
thoughts?
Done deal. Spiiller is a legitimate RB2 with Freddy down, fringe RB1. MJD is a top-10 fantasy producer without the contract nonsense.

having some trouble deciding who to play in the flex. right now my two RBs are Rice and Murray, and my two WRs are Roddy and Steve Johnson.
For the flex I can choose between:
Bowe
Decker
DeAngelo Williams
Donald Brown
Desean Jackson
And of course you swap Spiller for MJD. Getting Murray's handcuff is EXTRA icing on the cake, unless you think there's nobody worth dropping on your bench for felix. but with someone as injury prone as murray, i would take the cuff.
Not DeAngelo or D-Jax. I'm going Decker, Bowe, Brown in that order. I'm still waiting for Decker to takeoff with the Peyton connection. Bowe needs some time to adjust to game speed without camp and the contract dispute. Brown a potential sleeper this week with the Minny match-up.

I'd like to add another solid RB so I'm thinking of trading for BJGE. He played well against a good Ravens D and I liked him during his Patriots years even though he didn't get much of a chance to shine. What's he worth? I imagine his going rate isn't that bad. His owner also has him on the bench so he can't value him that much. His owner has Arian Foster so I was thinking of including Ben Tate in the deal. Who else would you recommend? Here's my team.
Ben Tate and Amendola or Quizz should get it done. I'd even do Morris for Law Firm straight up. You win long-term.

That makes it closer for the Steelers connection. Even more tempting without Revis Island in the picture. Cro and Kyle Wilson on A. Brown and Wallace. Can you start both Brown and Law Firm?
I've got Julio and Percy at wideout, and Foster/DMC at running back...only 1 slot left
laugh.gif

Champ, I'm looking to pick up either M. Colston or S. Holmes thats currently on waivers. Who do you think I should pick up between the two and who should I drop? R. Jennings? Young?

This league is non ppr, 12 man league, standard scoring

I've got Julio and Percy at wideout, and Foster/DMC at running back...only 1 slot left :lol:
I'd start A. Brown to link up with Big Ben if Revis doesn't play at Heinz. If he does manage to suit up, go Law Firm. It's really a tough call.

Alright after much deliberation I have decided to counteroffer for MJD and David Wilson.. we'll see if he bites
Hope the opposing manager accepts. Keep us posted.

Champ, I'm looking to pick up either M. Colston or S. Holmes thats currently on waivers. Who do you think I should pick up between the two and who should I drop? R. Jennings? Young?
This league is non ppr, 12 man league, standard scoring
Who in their right mind drops Colston after one week on a bad foot in a 12-teamer? I'd drop Jennings for Colston immediately. Track and flag Santonio for later use possibly.

Alright I need advice on my flex this week for my money league. Between Titus Young, Mike Williams, and Davone Bess.
Pretty much deciding between Mike Williams and Bess.

Also have Ronnie Brown, Ryan Williams, and Ben Tate available but not expecting any of them to put up pts.

Trade Aj Green/Mike Bush for Chris Johnson/Doug Martin. Forte going down makes me want take a chance on CJ2k.

Could be robbery if Forte doesn't miss an extended amount of time. (2-3 weeks hopefully).

Last edited:
If Forte is out for a while, then Bush's value skyrockets IMO. You could possibly get a low-end RB1 or very solid RB2, WR2 for him.

Hopefully I can swing a deal for him, got him in one of my leagues :lol:

Last edited:
i have J.Stewart., any word on if he is playing?..
DAMN YOU CRU!!! i dropped my GB defense.. lol its all good...
Im thinking of picking up cincy defense vs cleve and dropping dustin keller

Last edited:
should i sit pierre garcon(game-time decision) this week for justin blackmon or kevin ogletree? standard league

should i sit antionio gates (game time decision) for jacob tamme? (ppr league)

should i sit steve smith (CAR) for meachem or lafell? (ppr league)

Just traded Vernon Davis for Brandon Pettigrew

I just felt that Brandon means more to the Lions offense than what Vernon Davis is to the Niners

Back
Top Bottom